Gov. Bobby Jindal/ Kenneth the Page?

Gov. Bobby Jindal/ Kenneth the Page?

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 26, 2009, titled Gov. Bobby Jindal/ Kenneth the Page?. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

So now that Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal has been compared across the Internet to Kenneth the Page, the wide-eyed country boy come to New York in NBC's comedy "30 Rock," the question almost asks itself: How long ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

NO MAYOR COLEMAN

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 27, 2009
He is a stiff like Sarah Palin. Where do the Republicans get these people? Most cannot give a proper speech or if they can they do not talk straight. You are toast Jindal!

The only Republican that looks like he is worth anything is Mitt Romney. How McCain got the nod is mysterious.
Thomas Kantha

Tokyo, Japan

#3 Mar 1, 2009
It sure wasn't Bobby Jindals day.I did not say( Oh God )but I did say (Oh No) as soon as Bobby Jindal entered. His walk gave him away . Yes, he was out of his class.
He went to the right place for a holiday after his Mickey Mouse speech Disney Land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenneth Cole Productions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dow XLA Takes a Shot at Spandex (Sep '08) Mar '16 XLA 2
News Prison Guards Accused Of Beating Lebanon Inmate (Apr '09) Feb '16 Thelaywer 38
News Torrington Man's 'Bag Of Bones' Revives Cold Case (Sep '08) Feb '16 livelove 10
News NY Prison Guard Admits Providing Tools To Escap... (Jun '15) Jun '15 John 2
News New York high school drops 'Redskins' mascot (Mar '15) Mar '15 USSR 1
News Ex-Councilman Dan Halloran gets 10 years for br... (Mar '15) Mar '15 the city I hate 2
News Small sandal business attracts big attention (Feb '15) Feb '15 Pete 1
More from around the web