Gov. Bobby Jindal/ Kenneth the Page?

Full story: TwinCities.com

So now that Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal has been compared across the Internet to Kenneth the Page, the wide-eyed country boy come to New York in NBC's comedy "30 Rock," the question almost asks itself: How long ...
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2009
NO MAYOR COLEMAN

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

He is a stiff like Sarah Palin. Where do the Republicans get these people? Most cannot give a proper speech or if they can they do not talk straight. You are toast Jindal!

The only Republican that looks like he is worth anything is Mitt Romney. How McCain got the nod is mysterious.
Thomas Kantha

Ashiharacho, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

It sure wasn't Bobby Jindals day.I did not say( Oh God )but I did say (Oh No) as soon as Bobby Jindal entered. His walk gave him away . Yes, he was out of his class.
He went to the right place for a holiday after his Mickey Mouse speech Disney Land.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kenneth Cole Productions Discussions

Search the Kenneth Cole Productions Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
L.A. Poised to Limit $1.5 Billion E-Cigarette I... Mar '14 andre 2
Prison Guards Accused Of Beating Lebanon Inmate (Apr '09) Jan '14 rookie 36
Houston Gay Rights Group Sues Over Same-Sex Ben... (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Worlds Biggest Lie 2
Manlius man arrested for drug possession (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dawn Rocobama 2
Gay Love Triangle Leads to Vicious Stabbing in ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Bruce 4
kenneth cole productions has been de-listed fro... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Luther Patrick 1
$21M lawsuit filed in NY police shooting (Jul '12) Jul '12 Honestly 1
•••
•••