Movie Review | Phil Ochs: There But F...

Movie Review | Phil Ochs: There But For Fortune: Ambition runs head-on into reality | The Columbu...

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 18, 2011, titled Movie Review | Phil Ochs: There But For Fortune: Ambition runs head-on into reality | The Columbu.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Phil Ochs: There but for Fortune. Directed and written by Kenneth Bowser. Photographed by Jarred Alterman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Steve Fought

Toledo, OH

#1 Feb 19, 2011
I saw Phil Ochs play at Ohio University (I believe the concert was in Ewing Hall) back in the early Seventies--1972 or 1973 probably.

It was the most emotionally engaging concert I ever saw. Just a man and his guitar, pouring out his soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenneth Cole Productions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York high school drops 'Redskins' mascot Mar '15 USSR 1
News Ex-Councilman Dan Halloran gets 10 years for br... Mar '15 the city I hate 2
News Small sandal business attracts big attention Feb '15 Pete 1
News 'Still Alice' powerfully presents a mind fallin... Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News NY troopers arrest man for trying to eat DWI test (Nov '14) Nov '14 DILF 7
News Government funds lawyers for immigrant kids (Sep '14) Oct '14 Memo From Turner 85
News Prison Guards Accused Of Beating Lebanon Inmate (Apr '09) Aug '14 Evangelina Gomez 37
More from around the web