Kaiser Permanente Billing
Vrynz

Fresno, CA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Does anyone ever billed by kaiser for procedure that was not actually performed? I am being charge with OR services wherein I wasn't even in the hospital
Ella

Riverside, CA

#2 May 2, 2014
Vrynz wrote:
Does anyone ever billed by kaiser for procedure that was not actually performed? I am being charge with OR services wherein I wasn't even in the hospital
No. But our experience was that after an office visit to a different doctor, because my regular doctor was supposed to be out, we got a billing telling us that we hadn't paid our co-payment in full. According to the billing department we were short $5.00. This was an error on their behalf. Because of their insistence, I had to make copies of our credit card statement that showed payment in full, plus make a copy the receipt that Kaiser gave us the day of the visit. Sometimes all Kaiser is, is one huge pain in the ash!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaiser Permanente Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High fees for mental health services -- can I n... Aug 22 HumblestOne 1
Perfectly Useless! (May '14) Jun '15 Dscotese 2
News Have a FIT at the doctor's (May '14) Jun '15 Dscotese 3
They forget what H in HR stands for (Nov '14) Jun '15 Dscotese 2
Doctors or PA's at Gateway clinic in Portland O... Apr '15 baseballman 1
Why to choose Kaiser for Medicare? Apr '15 fjc-old 1
Kaiser Dental Coverage (Mar '15) Mar '15 Terry 1
More from around the web