Kellogg Co. named one of 'world's mos...

Kellogg Co. named one of 'world's most ethical companies' by Ethisphere

There are 5 comments on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Kellogg Co. named one of 'world's most ethical companies' by Ethisphere. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

The Kellogg Company in Battle Creek was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the fourth year by the Ethisphere Institute.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

AWBUCK

Douglasville, GA

#1 Mar 20, 2012
bulli.$ all they care about is there stock holders. the employees are pay cuts and taking more of the libility for the big k, just ask the territory managers and reps its all about wallstreet.
AWBUCK

Douglasville, GA

#2 Mar 20, 2012
employee take pay cuts and CEO gets 10% raise on a million dollars a year and thats ethical.whats wrong with that.
wondering

Oakfield, TN

#3 Feb 19, 2014
Wonder if they are perceived like this now after the Memphis lockout
NoEthics

Toronto, Canada

#4 Mar 26, 2014
All they care about is money the hard working factory workers are an afterthought. Profits before people should be their new motto!
Youdont Kare

Memphis, TN

#5 Apr 16, 2014
It's all about greed! Someone is going to fall hard when it's all said and done. I'd hate to be that fellow. I hope you're nest egg is a good one! You might consider walking away now! You will be used as a scapegoat, wake up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kellogg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Filmed Himself Urinating on Rice Krispies a... Mar '16 wichita-rick 16
News Disgusting video shows man urinating on cereal ... Mar '16 theyre great eh 1
Special K sucks (Jun '15) Jun '15 Grossed Out 1
News Pop-Tarts sales have increased for last 32 years (Sep '14) Sep '14 Kelly 1
News Cereals in epic struggle as morning tastes, rit... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Kelly 1
News Does spike in Kellogg stock trades signal a tak... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Youdont Kare 1
News Kellogg Shares Jump the Most in Almost Five Years (Apr '14) Apr '14 Youdont Kare 1
More from around the web