Pawlenty to head U.S. bank lobbying g...

Pawlenty to head U.S. bank lobbying group

There are 34 comments on the Reuters story from Sep 20, 2012, titled Pawlenty to head U.S. bank lobbying group. In it, Reuters reports that:

Tim Pawlenty, a former Republican presidential candidate and a top supporter of Mitt Romney, stepped down from his role in the Romney campaign on Thursday to become a top Washington lobbyist for Wall Street banks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#22 Sep 20, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
Nearly 6 million Americans -- most of them in the middle class -- will face a tax penalty for not carrying medical coverage once President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law is fully in place, congressional budget analysts said Wednesday.
The new estimate amounts to an inconvenient fact for the administration, a reminder of what critics see as broken promises
GOOD!

Damn E.R. freeloaders have been driving up the cost of healthcare for long enough.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#23 Sep 20, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
The rats are leaving the sinking ship of Romney.
LOL!!!

Like the scene in Titanic when the rats ran down the hallway on-board the ship!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#24 Sep 20, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
The rats are leaving the sinking ship of Romney.
They are taking pimping jobs like Pawlenty.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#25 Sep 20, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I think campaign funding should be illegal also....Each candidate should get set amount from governemnt fund when money is gone that is it...People dont get it the rich and big business owns this nation and its government because of cmapaign money and lobbying.....
Seconded.
drink The hivE

New York, NY

#26 Sep 20, 2012
Turned Out The Damn Thing Was An Amplifier!...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llqi3xNetO1...

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#27 Sep 20, 2012
I love Tim for this. Lol

Repubs just give it up. It's over. Your nominee is toast and everybody and their momma is jumping off his campaign ship.

Bahaahaaaa.....lol

Obama will retain the WH in 2012!!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#28 Sep 20, 2012
Republican Tim Pawlenty Bank Pimp.
Republican Dead Beat Dad Joe Walsh.
Bob

De Forest, WI

#30 Sep 21, 2012
DENG wrote:
Tim Pawlenty, a former Republican presidential candidate and a top supporter of Mitt Romney, stepped down from his role in the Romney campaign on Thursday to become a top Washington lobbyist for Wall Street banks.
YEP, ONE JEW HIRING ANOTHER, TO FURTHER DESTROY AMERICA.
I don't think so DENG. I think a Republican of any other faith would sell out his country long before a plain old Republican Jew would.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Pawlenty will work with Romney in restoring the economy, having banks help finance new businesses and still supports Romney.
New rumors have Ron Paul joining Romney administration and going after the fed.
Stay tuned!
Pawlenty??? restoring the economy???? LOL, gotta be satire. After what Pawlenty did to the economy in Minnesota?? LOL banks help finance new business??? What a joke?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#32 Sep 21, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
A rethug supporting treasonous bankers and wall street sociopaths? Go figure.
Maybe he can get Romney some of that 42 million Obama got from Wall Street.......it's only fair.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#35 Sep 23, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY IS IN A TERMINAL NOSE-DIVE AND NOTHING--NOT PAWLENTY--THAT'S IN PLAN NOW CAN RECOVER IT; IT'S PAST THE POINT OF NO-RETURN AND IT WILL GET MUCH WORSE.
Pawlenty can help banks restore fairness laws that remove speculative margin trade connections to personal banks accounts or they all get caught with their hands in the public's pocket.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#36 Sep 23, 2012
And, Congress can reEstablish the penalties for rule violations and fraud.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Sep 24, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Pawlenty can help banks restore fairness laws that remove speculative margin trade connections to personal banks accounts or they all get caught with their hands in the public's pocket.
?? Pawlenty has never shown any interest in fairness before, why do you think he changed?
Outta Luck

Ames, IA

#39 Sep 24, 2012
Nearly 6 million Americans -- most of them in the middle class -- will face a tax penalty for not carrying medical coverage once President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law is fully in place, congressional budget analysts said Wednesday.
The new estimate amounts to an inconvenient fact for the administration, a reminder of what critics see as broken promises
But guess what.....
I'm not one of them. Wife and I have health insurance for the first time in 17 years, and it's under $250 a month with major medical, and a cancer plan.
So, what's the big deal about Obama care again???
Oh now I remember, it's just like Romney care in Mass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JP Morgan Chase Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philippines JPMorgan HR (Oct '09) Aug 21 the crap 58
News Jury finds investment banker guilty of insider ... Aug 19 Pulte is a RICO 1
News Straight or gay? Your boss wants to know Jun '16 David Cheever 8
News Wall Street scrambles as Lehman files for Ch. 1... (Sep '08) Dec '15 Hasterts male hooker 12
News Playbook, presented by JPMorgan Chase & Co. - W... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Le Jimbo 1
JP Morgan Full-Time Analyst Program (Nov '15) Nov '15 askingforhelp 1
News Inside the courtroom with the Tampa man accused... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Dave 1
More from around the web