Philippines JPMorgan HR
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Politics Politics

Foster City, CA

#1 Oct 7, 2009
I applied for an agent position a few months ago. I had an interviewer named KY. She was very rude. Asked me why should we hire you. I gave tons of reasons why I want to work for JPMorgan becuase of the reputation in the philippines and the perks were good. But my experience with this specific interviewer she was very UNPROFESSIONAL. Using foul language within the interview. I've never been insulted and very much disappointed with the perfect image that I had in my mind about JPMorgan after working with their vendors for 3 years of excellence this is whats going to happen to me. So frustrating!!! Thats how the HR in the philippines treat applicants NO thank you!!!! That KY should loose her JOB its bad for the company. Specially I was advised by one of the employees who received the feed back fr0m my interview that it was done on purpose requested by one of the managers of Taguig site which used to be my agent in 2005. What a very PROFESSIONAL COMPANY!!!
Joan of Arcadia

Quezon City, Philippines

#2 Oct 18, 2011
I also applied for an agent post though I've been a Q.A. and a Reports Analyst for almost three years and probably that's the reason why I was interviewed twice only. First was the HR interview and the last one was the Line Interview. The interval of the interviews took me five hours and that is really a long wait. I supposed that the Line Interview was for them to assess which account I would excel or fit in. Their hiring manager conducted the interview and told me to wait for an email within 24 hours. Well, since I haven't received any email I guess I'm overqualified for that post. Haha
claims analyst

Mandaluyong City, Philippines

#3 Oct 29, 2011
One reason why I applied for this job is because of the money i'll be earning. I've read random post about JP Morgan that its basic salary is ranging from 22- 26k, that's plain bullshit. I was offered 17,000k only. at first they'll ask you what's your expected salary, of course I thought that its from 22-26k so I just said 22. the recruiter just laughed at me and asked if its negotiable. Blah! I shouldn't have resigned FROM MY PREV EMPLOYER. Where I'm earning 16,000. Tsss
lady so disappointed

Makati, Philippines

#4 Apr 27, 2012
I worked as an agent for chase for a long time.it was gud while we where with aa vendor and around the first 2-3mos after we were transfered from vendor to captive site/inhouse....to make the story i got tired and stressed out so i decided to leave..rendered my last 30days, did not get my pasy for last pay period..while doing my exit clearance i had to wait for more than 30min forr the exit interview because the hrbp had a meeting and right after the meeting she took a personal call that lasted forever! And i thought that was the last pice of inconvenience they'll cause me,i was wrong. My last pay was issued more than 60 days from the date i resigned and gave up all the company issued items.and i was not notified that the check was ready..i called hr hotline month after month but i kept getting a response that my check is not yet issued. After the 5th call i was told that a research will be filed,when i called back to ff up i was told that the check was issued more than 6mos back.i needed to request for the check to be reprocessed and i had to wait another 2-3weeks...so if u want to apply you might want to think twice.
lady so disappointed

Makati, Philippines

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Correction made (typo)
lady so disappointed wrote:
I worked as an agent for chase for a long time.it was gud while we where with aa vendor and around the first 2-3mos after we were transfered from vendor to captive site/inhouse....to make the long story i got tired and stressed out so i decided to leave..rendered my last 30days, did not get my pasy for last pay period..while doing my exit clearance i had to wait for more than 30min forr the exit interview because the hrbp had a meeting and right after the meeting she took a personal call that lasted forever! And i thought that was the last pice of inconvenience they'll cause me,i was wrong. My last pay was issued more than 60 days from the date i resigned and gave up all the company issued items.and i was not notified that the check was ready..i called hr hotline month after month but i kept getting a response that my check is not yet issued. After the 5th call i was told that a research will be filed,when i called back to ff up i was told that the check was issued more than 6mos back.i needed to request for the check to be reprocessed and i had to wait another 2-3weeks...so if u want to apply you might want to think twice.
new applicant

Cebu City, Philippines

#6 Sep 7, 2012
How strict is JP Morgan now with regard to Background checks? Educational background, employment history, etc...
LiLo

New York, NY

#7 Nov 11, 2012
new applicant wrote:
How strict is JP Morgan now with regard to Background checks? Educational background, employment history, etc...
VERY STRICT
LiLo

New York, NY

#8 Nov 11, 2012
lady so disappointed wrote:
I worked as an agent for chase for a long time.it was gud while we where with aa vendor and around the first 2-3mos after we were transfered from vendor to captive site/inhouse....to make the story i got tired and stressed out so i decided to leave..rendered my last 30days, did not get my pasy for last pay period..while doing my exit clearance i had to wait for more than 30min forr the exit interview because the hrbp had a meeting and right after the meeting she took a personal call that lasted forever! And i thought that was the last pice of inconvenience they'll cause me,i was wrong. My last pay was issued more than 60 days from the date i resigned and gave up all the company issued items.and i was not notified that the check was ready..i called hr hotline month after month but i kept getting a response that my check is not yet issued. After the 5th call i was told that a research will be filed,when i called back to ff up i was told that the check was issued more than 6mos back.i needed to request for the check to be reprocessed and i had to wait another 2-3weeks...so if u want to apply you might want to think twice.
Yes, do think twice if your intent is just to apply and resign and wait for your last pay check. JPMC is for those looking for a long-term career, not a place to resign from and wait for the last pay check.
LiLo

New York, NY

#9 Nov 11, 2012
claims analyst wrote:
One reason why I applied for this job is because of the money i'll be earning. I've read random post about JP Morgan that its basic salary is ranging from 22- 26k, that's plain bullshit. I was offered 17,000k only. at first they'll ask you what's your expected salary, of course I thought that its from 22-26k so I just said 22. the recruiter just laughed at me and asked if its negotiable. Blah! I shouldn't have resigned FROM MY PREV EMPLOYER. Where I'm earning 16,000. Tsss
Your intent and reason for applying are flawed. I think your interviewer(s) saw you through and decided not to hire you because of these factors.
LiLo

New York, NY

#10 Nov 11, 2012
Politics Politics wrote:
I applied for an agent position a few months ago. I had an interviewer named KY. She was very rude. Asked me why should we hire you. I gave tons of reasons why I want to work for JPMorgan becuase of the reputation in the philippines and the perks were good. But my experience with this specific interviewer she was very UNPROFESSIONAL. Using foul language within the interview. I've never been insulted and very much disappointed with the perfect image that I had in my mind about JPMorgan after working with their vendors for 3 years of excellence this is whats going to happen to me. So frustrating!!! Thats how the HR in the philippines treat applicants NO thank you!!!! That KY should loose her JOB its bad for the company. Specially I was advised by one of the employees who received the feed back fr0m my interview that it was done on purpose requested by one of the managers of Taguig site which used to be my agent in 2005. What a very PROFESSIONAL COMPANY!!!
Your English is horrible.
Joan Belle

Westfield, NJ

#11 Jan 3, 2013
In my case I left Chase last March 2012 but I got my last pay so fast I had a hard time calling HR but since I still have a friends still connected with the company I ask for the email of the HRBP- HR head to expadite the process for help and they even deposit it through my bank account they just send me the paper works and counter sign. They were accomodating I can still remember the reply that HR job is to cater active and inactive employee and they appreciate I reach out. So im proud yet humble to say I have been once a part of JP Morgan Chase... But I think they should have a direct line for final pay... :)
Joan Belle

Westfield, NJ

#12 Jan 3, 2013
typo "employees" I meant...
Legal wife

Central District, Hong Kong

#13 Feb 4, 2013
I want to complain to your company that one of your employee name Ruby J.dela Cruz one of your Fund Accountant are having an affair with my husband..she said that your company are not strick regarding this matter.hope you hear and consider my complain..thank you very much.
princess

Quezon City, Philippines

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Joan Belle wrote:
In my case I left Chase last March 2012 but I got my last pay so fast I had a hard time calling HR but since I still have a friends still connected with the company I ask for the email of the HRBP- HR head to expadite the process for help and they even deposit it through my bank account they just send me the paper works and counter sign. They were accomodating I can still remember the reply that HR job is to cater active and inactive employee and they appreciate I reach out. So im proud yet humble to say I have been once a part of JP Morgan Chase... But I think they should have a direct line for final pay...:)
HI Joan I am abot to process my clearance with JPMC hope you can gie me the email of the HR dept cant process mine due to my schedule I have a baby and really need to take care of him.
beach

Quezon City, Philippines

#15 Mar 1, 2013
I guess JP Morgan is not strict to what their employees had become. they become arrogant I guess. Was it of the language that made you feel you were like "whoa"? And that lady was right they are not strict to that kind of filthy relationships I had known someone who works there, married but having an affair with my friend's boyfriend. She sucks and stinks. You know who you are BITCH!:D
beach

Quezon City, Philippines

#16 Mar 1, 2013
princess wrote:
<quoted text>
HI Joan I am abot to process my clearance with JPMC hope you can gie me the email of the HR dept cant process mine due to my schedule I have a baby and really need to take care of him.
sue her
Summer

Binangonan, Philippines

#17 Apr 19, 2013
Will JP Morgan still contact applicants if they didn't pass the position they applied for? I already had my exam and 2 interviews, I followed up, but no reply yet.
Sims

Caloocan, Philippines

#18 May 9, 2013
Summer wrote:
Will JP Morgan still contact applicants if they didn't pass the position they applied for? I already had my exam and 2 interviews, I followed up, but no reply yet.
Hi Summer, I just had my exam and 2 interviews 3 days ago, still no update too from them. Were you able to know the result of yours? Thanks!
arttibay

Quezon City, Philippines

#19 May 31, 2013
I have 2 friends who were working at JPMC, one was for 5 years and the other for 3 years. They were "managed out." In January 2013, false and malicious accusations were filed against them, they underwent a sham due process, and were terminated in February 2013. To effect the illegal termination, JPMC even went to the extent of withholding, manipulating, and fabricating evidences. The sole basis of resolution to terminate was CCTV screenshots WITHOUT the date and time stamps on the screenshots themselves. The alleged time of each screenshot is found only in the captions and it is obviously adjusted to support the false accusation. The CCTV evidence used even contradicts the login/logout time in their Avaya system. Such injustice, Such FRAUD!

"Manage out" is JPMC's lingo for booting out lowly employees, who are only trying their damn best to do a good job and earn an honest living.

BEWARE OF JPMorgan Chase & Co.! Btw, the company announced recently that it will cut 17,000 jobs over two years.
girl

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#20 Jun 2, 2013
How far will their background checks go? Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JP Morgan Chase Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fee Cut, Lower Rates Could Boost Mortgage Refin... Jan '15 scirocco 30
News Bank Companies Succeed Despite Global Economy C... (Mar '12) Jan '15 dariusrickard 4
News Financial Business Review: Discover Wants Some ... (Jul '12) Dec '14 dariusrickard 31
News 5 Things to Know About Big Banks, the Federal R... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Andarz Abedini 5
News First Take: Bank of America CEO just can't win (Sep '12) Oct '14 williamscharles71 4
News David Weidner's Writing on the Wall: Is the 'bo... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Bigjoe 2
rumor of layoffs 07/20/12 (Jul '12) Sep '14 Anonymous 36
More from around the web