Sestak, Toomey refuse to take respons...

Sestak, Toomey refuse to take responsibility for negative tone

There are 9 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Oct 22, 2010, titled Sestak, Toomey refuse to take responsibility for negative tone. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Pennsylvania's candidates for U.S. Senate clashed Friday over the best way to save more jobs during the recession, and both refused to take responsibility for the negative tone of the campaign during their second and last debate in a close and increasingly expensive race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Common Sense Soldier

York, PA

#1 Oct 22, 2010
It doesn't matter really as ALL election races take on a poor light at some point or another. If a voter bothers to take the time to do some RESEARCH, they'll find the candidate that best fits the needs of the people.

Toomey will win.
Second Amendment

York, PA

#2 Oct 23, 2010
Toomey's NRA rating: A

Sestak's NRA rating: F

Need I say more?
Larry

Rochester, NY

#3 Oct 23, 2010
This race is Toomy's to lose. Sestak voted with Pelosi 100% of the time and needs to pay for ignoring what the American people want.
Lee Dimin

Schenectady, NY

#4 Oct 23, 2010
I'd rather have a former Admiral in the Senate that a fornmer admirer of the Bush-Cheney financal meltdown. Vote Democrat!
anonymoose

York, PA

#5 Oct 23, 2010
Second Amendment wrote:
Toomey's NRA rating: A
Sestak's NRA rating: F
Need I say more?
Um, yeah you do need to say more. I recall there being more than just the 2nd amendment. What is Toomey's standing on the other amendments? Step outside of your little gun box and view the whole pitcure maybe just for a second even. If you base your vote soley on the fact that the NRA rated one an A and another an F you are a fool.
NNN

East Berlin, PA

#6 Oct 23, 2010
I am so sick of all the mud slinging I can't stand it... Candidates should only say what they are going to do and how they are going to it. I think the nation is in trouble with the candidates that are running!!!
Common Sense Soldier

York, PA

#7 Oct 23, 2010
NNN wrote:
I think the nation is in trouble with the candidates that are running!!!
That's why voters are going to vote them out of office on November 2nd.
No Common Sense Soldier

Irwin, PA

#8 Oct 23, 2010
Common Sense Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why voters are going to vote them out of office on November 2nd.
Hey, numnutz; NNN was criticizing the CANDIDATES the parties have put up, NOT the incumbants. Your reading comprehension obviously could use some work!
Common Sense Soldier

York, PA

#9 Oct 23, 2010
No Common Sense Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, numnutz; NNN was criticizing the CANDIDATES the parties have put up, NOT the incumbants.
Listen dumbass, they are ALL candidates for public office. I chose to talk about the ones who are undeserving.

The next time you want to jump in the deep end of the pool, do yourself a favor. Do some research and learn how to spell, before coming on here and looking like the idiot you apparently are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson Outdoors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forage or Perish: A quick guide to edible Plants (Oct '13) Oct '13 waynepitches 1
News Man convicted of 2006 murder (Sep '08) Aug '13 usa 9
News Lukas Haas Dons His Red Riding Hood (Jul '10) May '12 Ray Barsamian 2
News Democratic Party chief charged in fight (Feb '11) Jan '12 maltie48 8
News Red Bank Homeowner Looks on as Tornado Ravaged ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Sheryl 1
News Aide to ex-Gov. David Paterson pleads guilty to... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Ho Lee Schitt 1
News Avastin increases fatal side effects in cancer ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Gail Perry 3
More from around the web