Improved Brick Walk on solid footing

Phil Noel/Staff photographer The Brick Walk is undergoing major renovations which include improvements to make the buildings more environmentally friendly. Full Story
ex ct resident

Addison, TX

#1 Nov 29, 2008
Are the apartments above restaurants? Tenants beware, it only takes one pregnant cockroach.
The future is becoming a reality. It was predicted, from New York to Boston it would all be one big city.
Fairfield Flatto

Hamden, CT

#2 Nov 29, 2008
THis is just part of sleazy Kenny Flatto's plan to ruin Fairfield and turn into one big ugly city for rich yuppies and force more Fairfielders out. You can bet he's making money off this
Breadman

Wallingford, CT

#3 Nov 29, 2008
I thought Panera Bread pulled out of the project? Did the reporter bother going to the building he wrote about?
Fairfield Resident

AOL

#4 Nov 29, 2008
Left unreported is that Al Kleban is a major contributor to Ken "Skippy" Flatto's bi-annual propaganda campaigns. But what do you expect from a Fairfield reporter who got a $600,000 house for only $200,000 from Ken "Skippy" Flatto's administration during an affordable housing lottery. She knows not to create waves or bite the hand that fed her. She knows not to upset her "sugar daddy," and $400,000 buys a lot of sugar, brother
jethro the know it all

North Westchester, CT

#5 Nov 30, 2008
what does it cost to park there ?????????
the ghost

Fairfield, CT

#6 Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield Resident wrote:
Left unreported is that Al Kleban is a major contributor to Ken "Skippy" Flatto's bi-annual propaganda campaigns. But what do you expect from a Fairfield reporter who got a $600,000 house for only $200,000 from Ken "Skippy" Flatto's administration during an affordable housing lottery. She knows not to create waves or bite the hand that fed her. She knows not to upset her "sugar daddy," and $400,000 buys a lot of sugar, brother
The Republicans on the TPZ and ZBA all voted to give Kleban what he wanted. Blame Flatto all you want but he isn't acting alone and that's exactly the way we want it. We thank the CT Post for its support.
Fairfield Resident

AOL

#7 Nov 30, 2008
the ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans on the TPZ and ZBA all voted to give Kleban what he wanted. Blame Flatto all you want but he isn't acting alone and that's exactly the way we want it. We thank the CT Post for its support.
Nobody's blaming Flatto for this. In fact, I think the Brick Walk looks much better now. All I was saying is that the Fairfield reporter left out relevant information from her story and did that, I believe, because the Flatto administration sold her a $600,000 house for $200,000 in an affordable housing lottery in which only one or two town officials could witness the names picked out of a hat. Given Ken "Skippy" Flatto's history of unethical and criminal behavior, a history far too extensive to recount here, it certainly is not beyond the realm of possibility for him to have fixed the lottery. The other allegations against Flatto (gas stealing, conflicts of interest and campaign finance violations) are proven by Ken "Skippy" Flatto's own admission, while others (violations of the Town Charter and state law) will be proven in short order when Concerned Citizens' complaint against ol' Skippy is filed in Bridgeport Superior Court and reviewed by a judge and not members of the so-called "ethics commission," who are only concerned with protecting Skippy's exposed backside and the phony and false image of Fairfield having clean and honest government. More and more people are seeing beyond the "aw shucks" facade that Ken "Skippy" Flatto has created for himself and are learning about his breaking of laws and unethical behavior. And, like anybody else who gets into bed with Ken "Skippy" Flatto, ConPost will wake up with a bad case of fleas and find its reputation in tatters. Good luck and God bless, my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jos A Bank Clothiers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can low-paying garment industry save Haiti? (Feb '10) Feb '10 Old Gringo 4
Don't believe the First & Main rumors (Jan '10) Jan '10 Bulldog Grad 2
JoS. A. Bank to test tuxedo rental (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dencape 1
Cos Cob readies to welcome Jos. A. Bank (Aug '09) Aug '09 anon 2
Wildrick stepping down as Jos. A. Bank CEO (Sep '08) Sep '08 PacificGatePost 2

Jos A Bank Clothiers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE