Landstar System (LSTR) Shares Upgrade...

Landstar System (LSTR) Shares Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to "Outperform"

There are 2 comments on the AmericanBankingNews.com story from Jan 28, 2012, titled Landstar System (LSTR) Shares Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to "Outperform". In it, AmericanBankingNews.com reports that:

Landstar System was upgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a "neutral" rating to an "outperform" rating in a research note issued to investors on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmericanBankingNews.com.

Gary Gajadin

Paramaribo, Suriname

#1 Jan 28, 2012
Hi my name is Gary. we own a company that mines garvel. We produce a small amount now but we want to produce much more. For that we are bilding a much bigger plant. but now we fear that if we don't find a investor to help us we can't set it up intime. We need a bigger gudget to set up the factorie. Please know that we are very serious about this and with this kind of mining we can make milions if done right. i hope to hear from u as fast as posible. i can answer all your questions.
Gary Gajadin

Paramaribo, Suriname

#2 Jan 28, 2012
Hi my name is Gary. we own a company that mines garvel. We produce a small amount now but we want to produce much more. For that we are bilding a much bigger plant. but now we fear that if we don't find a investor to help us we can't set it up intime. We need a bigger gudget to set up the factorie. Please know that we are very serious about this and with this kind of mining we can make milions if done right. i hope to hear from u as fast as posible. i can answer all your questions.
you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferies Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PNM Resources (PNM) - Research Analysts' Recent... (Sep '16) Dec '16 Melissa 6
News DFS Furniture PLC (DFS) - Investment Analysts' ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News ArcelorMittal SA Sees Significant Increase in S... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Raj 1
News B/E Aerospace Hires Advisers to Study Options I... (May '14) May '14 ALVARO 1
News OFG Bancorp. Receives New Coverage from Analyst... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Lance Tankman 1
News Bed Bath & Beyond Rating Lowered to Hold at Jef... (Jun '13) Jun '13 JUST FILED SUIT 1
News Collegium Pharmaceutical's CEO to Present at th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Trust 2
More from around the web