'Hannah Montana' Doll Line Now Available

'Hannah Montana' Doll Line Now Available

There are 5 comments on the BuddyTV story from Aug 19, 2007, titled 'Hannah Montana' Doll Line Now Available. In it, BuddyTV reports that:

Miley Stewart isn't any normal 14-year old. Everyone thinks she is just an average middle-schooler, but she is hiding the fact that she is actually the famous pop star, Hannah Montana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BuddyTV.

shelle

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2007
no she is not cause i mean she plays on the show hannah montana and she i both herself and a famous rock star that just so stupid
Morgan Knoechelman

Waterbury, CT

#2 Aug 26, 2007
HannaH Montana Dalls
Emily

Newtown, PA

#3 Sep 5, 2007
How about the Hannah Montana Dance Mat with DVD that Toys R Us just got? The DVD works with the dance mat to teach you Hannah's favorite dances. The dance mat is designed to look like a stage and the set includes a headset/microphone as well as a real Hannah wig. Check it out on their website.
miley cryus

Ireland

#4 Oct 5, 2007
hanks for the email miley cyrus
miley cryus

Ireland

#5 Oct 5, 2007
sorry i ment thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JAKKS Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ufc belt (Apr '16) Jun '16 Jay 3
News WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 Playable Demo Now Av... (Nov '07) May '13 Dark AaRON is a D... 122
News Remote-control XPV debuts (Jul '06) Apr '11 stevo 86
News Triple H and Shawn Michaels on the cover of WWE... (Jul '08) Dec '08 sujon da king 19
News Triple H and Shawn Michaels on the cover of WWE... (Jul '08) Nov '08 Adrenalynn 21
News WWE SmackDown! Vs. Raw 2008 Demo Out (Oct '07) Jul '08 danny f 5
News JAKKS Pacific(R) Reports Fourth Quarter and Yea... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Gladiator Champio... 1
More from around the web