Hackers are defeating tough authentication, Gartner warns

There are 1 comment on the Network World on Firewalls story from Dec 15, 2009, titled Hackers are defeating tough authentication, Gartner warns. In it, Network World on Firewalls reports that:

Security measures such as one-time passwords and phone-based user authentication, considered among the most robust forms of security, are no longer enough to protect online banking transactions against fraud, a new report from research firm Gartner Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Network World on Firewalls.

Jordan Dame

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 18, 2009
How to you stop something like this I mean how good are these hackers that they can get info anybody's network.
www.networkauthentication.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gartner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Magento's e-commerce platform surpasses 4 milli... (Feb '12) Jun '13 Kathy Daunt 6
News Lottery contract draws criticism (Nov '10) Nov '10 Player 1
News Competition hot for Texas lottery contract (Jun '10) Jun '10 Mister-D 3
News Texas lottery officials revisit contract question (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cha Ching 1
News A few pennies for your thoughts _ and credit ca... (Apr '09) Sep '09 abhishek 4
News Summer of the smart phone (May '09) May '09 YYW 1
News Council to host panel on preparing for swine flu (May '09) May '09 Marianne Skolek 1
More from around the web