Summer of the smart phone

Summer of the smart phone

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from May 20, 2009, titled Summer of the smart phone. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Get ready to see more people texting, browsing the Web and watching videos while sitting poolside or barbecuing this summer, as gadget-makers fight to grow their smart phone market share.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

YYW

Oswego, IL

#1 May 21, 2009
Thank you for the article. Wish you will do a followup article by listing options and features of smart phones so consumers like me (using cell phone straightly to make and receive calls only) can make the right choice when our contracts are up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gartner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Magento's e-commerce platform surpasses 4 milli... (Feb '12) Jun '13 Kathy Daunt 6
News Lottery contract draws criticism (Nov '10) Nov '10 Player 1
News Competition hot for Texas lottery contract (Jun '10) Jun '10 Mister-D 3
News Texas lottery officials revisit contract question (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cha Ching 1
News Hackers are defeating tough authentication, Gar... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Jordan Dame 1
News A few pennies for your thoughts _ and credit ca... (Apr '09) Sep '09 abhishek 4
News Council to host panel on preparing for swine flu (May '09) May '09 Marianne Skolek 1