Boy sexually abused in foster care re...

Boy sexually abused in foster care reaches $300,000 settlement

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jan 11, 2008, titled Boy sexually abused in foster care reaches $300,000 settlement. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A 15-year-old boy who was sexually abused in foster care has reached a $300,000 settlement in his civil lawsuit against the Florida Department of Children & Families, his former foster parents and two private ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#1 Jan 11, 2008
So this boy is being paid $300,000 for his sexual abuse? I hope this helps him get over it, and move on with his life

Since: Apr 07

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Jan 11, 2008
Hillary wrote:
So this boy is being paid $300,000 for his sexual abuse? I hope this helps him get over it, and move on with his life
He'll need it for counseling...I hope he uses it for that purpose. And possibly college?
jiono

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2008
Now where is the lawsuit against his birth mother for not taking care of him. If she had done her job the boy would not have been in foster care. I hope that she does not have any more children to throw away in the system.
If you can't take care of your children; don't have any.
What

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2008
Must be a white family

“Yes, it's Steve”

Since: Jun 07

Wellington

#5 Jan 11, 2008
He should have waited until a priest abused him , the going rate is at least $ 1,000,000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Innovative Solutions and Support Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Innovative Solutions & Support, Inc. Announces ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 POd person 1
News Public relations, press release distribution, i... (Jan '09) Jan '09 hang on CNB 1
poor support (Mar '08) Mar '08 rickq 1
News Innovative office building coming to Plainfield (Feb '08) Feb '08 rs_freeland 46
News Kennedys, Oprah tell women at UCLA rally to go ... (Feb '08) Feb '08 DIETER 17
News After Arnold picks McCain, Shriver endorses Obama (Feb '08) Feb '08 Lawrence Wolf 12
Ms Kanan Bhatt's Corporate Drama Books (Mar '07) Mar '07 James Dunwoody 1
More from around the web