The City of Irvine charges less for d...

The City of Irvine charges less for dog licenses than the City of Santa Ana does

There are 2 comments on the newsantaana.com story from Feb 24, 2010, titled The City of Irvine charges less for dog licenses than the City of Santa Ana does. In it, newsantaana.com reports that:

Did you know that the wealth City of Irvine charges less for a dog license than the City of Santa Ana?

Santa Ana charges $24 for a dog license. Irvine charges only $20 – and if you buy a three year license it costs only $50. That comes to $16.67 a year – about 30% less than what Santa Ana charges. And Santa Ana does NOT offer a multi-year discount, or a multi-dog discount.

If your dog is not spayed or neutered, Irvine charges $50 a year for a dog license. In Santa Ana you pay double that. That’s right – the City of Santa Ana charges $100 per year for an unadulterated dog. Even Newport Beach charges only $48 for an unadulterated dog license!

Click here to read the rest of this article.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at newsantaana.com.

Marine

Corona, CA

#1 Feb 25, 2010
Yes, but how much does people pay for rent in Irvine??????

“Santa Ana, the O.C. seat”

Since: Apr 07

Santa Ana

#2 Feb 25, 2010
Marine,

Beats me, but Santa Ana has higher property taxes and charges more for water, as compared to Irvine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Sensors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cars vs. bicycles: The struggle to break a fata... (Jan '16) Jan '16 David 1
News Top Court Declines to Hear Case, Striking Ban o... (Apr '14) May '14 Robert Curtis 2
News Immigration activists end fast, meet opposition (Dec '13) Dec '13 wild child 4
News Chiropractor Gets Jail Time For Sexual Assault ... (Jun '13) Jul '13 yep 2
News Solutions 2 GO hires Mike Stiegelmeyer as a vic... (Dec '11) Dec '11 anon 1
News Claim Jumper restaurant in Torrance closes (Nov '10) May '11 JohnsonJay 147
News Father and Son Charged in $20 Million Postal Scam (Mar '11) Mar '11 manuel labor 1
More from around the web