Sex, Drugs, and Death Threats in Clay County

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By First Coast News Staff ORANGE PARK, FL -- A man from Orange Park has been arrested on sexual battery charges, and police say there are likely other victims. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned in Clay

Brunswick, GA

#1 Mar 11, 2008
I'm ashamed to say that I even know this person. He has already been convicted of defrauding business partners, assaulting a police officer with violence, and tax evasion. He is a terrible person and should be put away for the rest of his life.
the Only truth

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 11, 2008
Concerned in Clay wrote:
I'm ashamed to say that I even know this person..
Then why make the post you freaking moron?
Duck Foot Dan

AOL

#3 Mar 11, 2008
If he would have tried this crap in Penny Farms he would of dissappeared . Forever.
Susie-Q of Jax

Orange Park, FL

#4 Mar 11, 2008
Concerned in Clay wrote:
I'm ashamed to say that I even know this person. He has already been convicted of defrauding business partners, assaulting a police officer with violence, and tax evasion. He is a terrible person and should be put away for the rest of his life.
HE LOOKS FAMILAR, WHERE IS HE FROM. WHERE DID HE WORK?

“Shed so many tears”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 12, 2008
White people only!
Telling it like it is

Asheboro, NC

#6 Mar 12, 2008
Concerned in Clay wrote:
They should chop him up and ship him back to his country of origin and tell that country that for every sex offender they send over, well send them back in pieces inside a pine box.
kdu

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Mar 12, 2008
If it where a "different" subject and I said"black people only" I guess I'd be called a racist?It's not only a "white" thing..get over yourself

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#8 Mar 13, 2008
JustdroppedIN wrote:
White people only!
racist pig.
IDIOT DETECTOR

Long Beach, CA

#10 Mar 13, 2008
the Only truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why make the post you freaking moron?
Oh, the ladle calling the kettle black here. Moron seems to be your middle name. GFY.
Wow

Brunswick, GA

#11 Mar 13, 2008
This guy used to my boss when I used to work for AOL over off Main st.

“Shed so many tears”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 13, 2008
scott1 wrote:
<quoted text>racist pig.
Say what you like, you know good and well black people are not this psycho and pathetic.
Purple Gurl

Asheboro, NC

#13 Mar 14, 2008
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>Say what you like, you know good and well black people are not this psycho and pathetic.
It is just a matter of impulsive crimes vs. premeditated crimes.

“Face your FEARS”

Since: Oct 07

The Dark Side

#14 Mar 14, 2008
Im sorry. Im black and I have seen and heard of sick psychotic mess that other black people have done. I done care how much we black people may pick at others for their craziness, we are just as crazy as any other.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 14, 2008
601guy wrote:
Im sorry. Im black and I have seen and heard of sick psychotic mess that other black people have done. I done care how much we black people may pick at others for their craziness, we are just as crazy as any other.
he has proven himself a racist over and over again..we expect nothing else from him..but you sir, we havent seen you on in quite some time....where the hell have you been man!

“Our Grand daughter”

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#16 Mar 14, 2008
It doesn't matter what what color he is, he is a sex offender and the more people that come forth, the more evidence they will have to lock him away for a very long time. Get his sorry ass out of society! His victim should have bitten it off!!!!

“Face your FEARS”

The Dark Side

#17 Mar 15, 2008
scott1 wrote:
<quoted text>he has proven himself a racist over and over again..we expect nothing else from him..but you sir, we havent seen you on in quite some time....where the hell have you been man!
I just turned some of my focus on work and college. Im trying to walk this fall and also needed a break from this for a bit.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 16, 2008
601guy wrote:
<quoted text> I just turned some of my focus on work and college. Im trying to walk this fall and also needed a break from this for a bit.
well..good luck man.

“Face your FEARS”

The Dark Side

#19 Mar 16, 2008
scott1 wrote:
<quoted text>well..good luck man.
thanks
big bird

United States

#20 Mar 27, 2008
i used to work for this sick S.O.B

what the hell

i hope he never gets out of jail
Thats Right

United States

#23 Sep 1, 2008
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>Say what you like, you know good and well black people are not this psycho and pathetic.
Although I agree this is psycho and pathetic.....black people rape, rape, and rape....kill, kill and kill.....rob, rob, and rob...just to name a few! You know what else is psycho and pathetic...all those black ho's out there selling sex while knowing they are HIV positive!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

INVESTools Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bonanno family mobster expected to get life -- ... (Mar '08) May '12 facerrrr666 63
News Hillbilly,' Often an Irritant, Can..... (Mar '08) May '12 hillbilly 11
News Sex Battery Arrest in Orange Park (Mar '08) Dec '11 noshellswill 81
News Mafia names and family histories (Mar '08) Jul '09 Southern Rube 9
News Teen Dies After Texting While Driving (May '08) Apr '09 Queen Sassyass 72
News Saoul Mamby back in boxing ring fighting at age 60 (Mar '08) Nov '08 John Wilkinson 5
News Wantagh teen pleads guilty to role in hit and run (Apr '08) Sep '08 StandardizedTest 38
More from around the web