Saoul Mamby back in boxing ring fight...

Saoul Mamby back in boxing ring fighting at age 60

There are 5 comments on the Daily Times story from Mar 11, 2008, titled Saoul Mamby back in boxing ring fighting at age 60. In it, Daily Times reports that:

NEW YORK: At age 60, Saoul Mamby has gotten back into the ring, and he wants to stay there. via Daily Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

JOHN WILKINSON

United States

#1 Mar 31, 2008
from John Wilkinson concerning boxer Saoul Mamby: to Steve Tannenbaum Mamby's manager if it is possibly to do the "connect up" this way. I am a retired pro wishing to make a return and I can agree to a June Late date to meet Saoul, if the management team will like to toss the idea around a little bit. 149 Lbs. "Limit." see my record 1988-92 those 14 bouts was Middleweight competitions. What I am thinking is either either MSG or we go to Japan under direction of Joe Koizumi. I'm open. I am 51 and can begin the process immediately however, a contract will certainly need to be finalized. Wilkinsonjboxing at Hotmail.ps: Byron Blakley w8 Saoul at London, England 6-19-92: Byron Blakley i had fought at Bay City, Mi. in earliest 1988. It was my last fight in amateur ranks. Serious Inquiry. PLEASE
DO NOT circulate this per and "news item" back this way, I prefere for the only "News" covering it be News of neccesity. Thank you! My best to the ex-champion Saoul Mamby...he seems a very classy person, I think.....
JOHN WILKINSON

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2008
Saoul Mamby: Please/ "concern" contact me at [email protected] (my "trainer" Hisham
Yousef via my e-mail). I can not be ready until August. Must be contract. I think that JAPAN -or- MSG New York are the better-high-options. PLEASE keep this away and out of the "sites" of my "area" -media- for time being. IF it goes to MSG yes, we'll oblige. If it goes into Japan, I wish to train dilligently,-win- come back and "News-it" -after the event-. Thank you.
-John Wilkinson-
84 Shuttle Meadow Ave.
New Britain, Ct. 06052
JOHN WILKINSON

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2008
I've flagged this -myself- PLEASE ("Sorry") errase multiple entries thank you
John Wilkinson

Wethersfield, CT

#4 Aug 18, 2008
I am revisiting this site in Mid August 08. John Wilkinson at [email protected] Thanks!
John Wilkinson

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2008
You apparently have NO TRAFFIC on this station. I can look again, but, the question will be: When?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

INVESTools Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bonanno family mobster expected to get life -- ... (Mar '08) May '12 facerrrr666 63
News Hillbilly,' Often an Irritant, Can..... (Mar '08) May '12 hillbilly 11
News Sex Battery Arrest in Orange Park (Mar '08) Dec '11 noshellswill 81
News Mafia names and family histories (Mar '08) Jul '09 Southern Rube 9
News Teen Dies After Texting While Driving (May '08) Apr '09 Queen Sassyass 72
News Wantagh teen pleads guilty to role in hit and run (Apr '08) Sep '08 StandardizedTest 38
News Bakers Square owner shuts 7 area locations (Apr '08) Aug '08 Chris Sveller 25
More from around the web