TurboTax problems surface over weekend

TurboTax problems surface over weekend

There are 2 comments on the San Jose Mercury News story from Jan 14, 2008, titled TurboTax problems surface over weekend. In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

“We deeply regret any inconvenience that it caused to our customers.”

Thousands of TurboTax Online customers experienced a weekend of frustration after an "outage" blocked them from filing their taxes in the first days after tax agencies started accepting returns. via San Jose Mercury News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

Tax payer

Farmington, MN

#1 Mar 17, 2008
Past years with Turbo tax have been fine - but this year I have run into several problems. Trying to charge for my daughters return when she qualifies for free. Called customer service they could not explain why. Their solution was that I pay and they would give me an instant credit back. Not good. Also, on more then one occasion when I clicked continue the next page was blank accept for back and continue blocks, or accept or not accept. What's up this year? I've never had a problem in the past. AND - where is their customer service center? Not here.
Andrew

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2009
The income showing in the Federal View panel is much more than what I entered. I added last year's income by hand (it is shown in this year's income page), there is no problem.

Have to talk with Intuit for explanation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Intuit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quickbooks doing away with Sync Manager. Mar '16 Dissapointed Cust... 1
News Mint Streamlines Bill-Paying With New Mint Bills (Dec '14) Dec '14 Belinda 2
News eBay promises US gov't: no more "no poach" deals (Sep '14) Sep '14 Philip Cohen 1
News eBay's John Donohoe talks Icahn, conflicts, and... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Philip Cohen 2
News What Silicon Valley doesna t understand (Feb '14) Feb '14 Philip Cohen 2
News Icahn accuses eBay board members of conflicts o... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Philip Cohen 1
News IRS Delays Refunds (Feb '12) Feb '14 Natasfonos 53
More from around the web