Anderson Cooper, Guest Denounce NC Pa...

Anderson Cooper, Guest Denounce NC Pastor Charles Worley, Who Would Exterminate Gays: VIDEO

There are 2 comments on the Towleroad story from May 22, 2012, titled Anderson Cooper, Guest Denounce NC Pastor Charles Worley, Who Would Exterminate Gays: VIDEO. In it, Towleroad reports that:

Rev. Welton Gaddy, President of Interfaith Alliance joined Anderson Cooper to discuss Pastor Charles L. Worley, whose sermon, which we posted yesterday, suggested gays and lesbians be rounded up, put in electrified pens, and let them die.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Towleroad.

Blonde

Lincoln Park, MI

#1 May 22, 2012
His website is gone!

http://www.prbcnc.com/contactus.php

He is just one more Satanic Heretic.

All Protestants are Heretics but some are violent like this nut. This nut is inciting violence and should be arrested NOW and placed in prison to take it up the arse.

May God give him a heart attack or stroke this week!
Blonde

Lincoln Park, MI

#2 May 22, 2012
Dear Lord Jesus, strike this evil Heretic down. Please give him a stroke or heart attack so he can be sent into the fires of Hell sooner rather than later.

I pray you strike all the violent heretics down soon and cast them all into Hell.

Homophobics do not have rights.

Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interfaith Alliance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Churches Asked To Share Pulpits With Muslims | ... (May '11) May '11 Jane 10
More from around the web