Bing it on: Microsoft overhauls searc...

Bing it on: Microsoft overhauls search, again

There are 3 comments on the Connecticut Post story from May 28, 2009, titled Bing it on: Microsoft overhauls search, again. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Microsoft Corp. is rolling out a redesigned search site in the coming days and hopes it will lure more Web surfers than the two most recent incarnations, Live Search and MSN Search.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

E Man

United States

#2 May 28, 2009
I have Microsoft.
exctresident

Ennis, TX

#3 May 28, 2009
Microsoft made and is still making it's billions on software.
Why even bother with a search engine? Maybe Microsoft wants more money.
Bing might be a good thing if there is no advertising on it.
I use and probably will stick with Google. TY
Local Sam

United States

#4 May 28, 2009
I agree with both of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

InterActiveCorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The ugly truth about Tinder and women (Jul '14) Jul '14 ricky dye 2
News Daily Beast, Newsweek reach deal to join (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bureaucratic Mess 3
News SCS police and fire retirement system join laws... (Mar '08) Oct '10 Vote 15
News U.S. Internet will shrink to 2 strong players: ... (May '09) May '09 NYM Arts 1
News RealEstate.com acquisition grows brokerage biz (Mar '09) Mar '09 TheBestInTown 1
News White House Makes FCC Nomination Choice Official (Mar '09) Mar '09 Sheldon Clark 5
News Fall in love for free at new online dating site (Mar '09) Mar '09 lilian 2
More from around the web