Fall in love for free at new online d...

Fall in love for free at new online dating site

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 2, 2009, titled Fall in love for free at new online dating site. In it, Newsday reports that:

In a move that may appeal to penny-pinching online daters, a new Web site from Match.com is letting users search for that special someone for free.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

lilian

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#1 Mar 3, 2009
i will to meet a person that will always understandme and always be there when is the tim that i will need and i will equaly love to meet great idea poeple people that will shear the ideas with me i love meeting others who comes from different countries and background² people of good care that con be miniful to me with good underanding that con take good care of me with good abetion os we con take things comoron and taik about life ahard and belive with all the things i am ok
i will to meet a person that will always understandme and always be there when is the tim that i will need and i will equaly love to meet great idea poeple people that will shear the ideas with me i love meeting others who comes from different countries and background² people of good care that con be miniful to me with good underanding that con take good care of me with good abetion os we con take things comoron and taik about life ahard and belive with all the things i am ok
lilian

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#2 Mar 3, 2009
i will to meet a person that will always understandme and always be there when is the tim that i will need and i will equaly love to meet great idea poeple people that will shear the ideas with me i love meeting others who comes from different countries and background≤ people of good care that con be miniful to me with good underanding that con take good care of me with good abetion os we con take things comoron and taik about life ahard and belive with all the things i am ok
i will to meet a person that will always understandme and always be there when is the tim that i will need and i will equaly love to meet great idea poeple people that will shear the ideas with me i love meeting others who comes from different countries and background≤ people of good care that con be miniful to me with good underanding that con take good care of me with good abetion os we con take things comoron and taik about life ahard and belive with all the things i am ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

InterActiveCorp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The ugly truth about Tinder and women (Jul '14) Jul '14 ricky dye 2
News Daily Beast, Newsweek reach deal to join (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bureaucratic Mess 3
News SCS police and fire retirement system join laws... (Mar '08) Oct '10 Vote 15
News Bing it on: Microsoft overhauls search, again (May '09) May '09 Local Sam 3
News U.S. Internet will shrink to 2 strong players: ... (May '09) May '09 NYM Arts 1
News RealEstate.com acquisition grows brokerage biz (Mar '09) Mar '09 TheBestInTown 1
News White House Makes FCC Nomination Choice Official (Mar '09) Mar '09 Sheldon Clark 5
More from around the web