At This Rate, This Company May Go Bankrupt Within 5 Years

Feb 3, 2011 Full story: The Motley Fool

It's relatively easy to slap a negative view on a stock and back it up with a mixture of facts and opinions, but it's a totally different ballgame predicting that a company may go belly up.

Full Story
Interested Party

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Feb 4, 2011
FormFactor is on the mend. However the company will have to do more than contain cost & reduce quarterly losses. The top leadership is in place for more than 2 quarters. There is no more excuses. It's time to shed deadwoods and shake up the company. My sense is that many of the employees still live in the world of their own. It is amazing that the sense of entitlement among many veterans of the company is still so prevalent. Consolidating the manufacturing back to US is at best a short-term cost containment exercise. Ultimately the company will need to embark on a growth strategy and venture forth to where the market is - Asia Pacific and learn to compete and be successful against it's low cost Asian competitors. Is the company and employees ready for the challenge ahead. There is not much time left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Intel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rare photos shed light on Steve Jobs, and a you... Jan 4 Kid_Tomorrow 1
TAG Heuer enlists partners in smartwatch plan a... Dec '14 Theprime 1
Intel is a Snack Aug '14 S Robinson 1
White House meets with big biz on immigration Aug '14 Cricket 23 2
Intel's MinnowBoard Max coming in late, command... Jul '14 like Halt and Cat... 1
Altera to switch 14nm chip orders back to TSMC,... (Mar '14) Mar '14 dvmoo7 1
Linux on the NUC: Using Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora, a... (Feb '14) Feb '14 huh 1
More from around the web