How are the work conditions at Infosy...

How are the work conditions at Infosys Consulting?

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
veggiematic

Tel Aviv, Israel

#1 Aug 29, 2008
Can someone tell me about the work conditions at Infosys Consulting?
Infosys-consulti ng

Devon, PA

#2 Sep 26, 2008
Infosys claims it to be consulting but in reality, these are low quality, low rate assignments. Hardly categorized as consulting assignments.

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 29, 2008
forget family forget frnds once you join. Its new age slavery to be short
venugopal

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2008
Infosys is not a good place to work. Although they have been claiming but most of the time if employee works late or stays till late he is good and if he is leaving at 5.00 PM and does his job in time he is supposed to be a bad worker. There is lots of favorism policy. Mostly management has soft cornor for woman employees particularly a beautiful and high fly woman but male are treated like dogs.
crackpot

Bentonville, AR

#5 Feb 2, 2009
Infosys Consulting (IC) does not come close to what they claim...End of the day it is just a cheaper version of Deloitte..which means cheap in every aspect..If you have worked for any of the Big 5 consulting firms, you'll find it really tough to get into the IC mold. Most strategy engagements are run by the technology delivery guys...so go figure!
nuggets

Bareilly, India

#6 Feb 12, 2009
Hai.i've been placed in Infosys and supposed to b ejoining on 22 june.can you tell me what's the environment of the company like???

What are we supposed to wear..??or things alike??
Sweety

Mumbai, India

#7 Apr 12, 2009
nuggets wrote:
Hai.i've been placed in Infosys and supposed to b ejoining on 22 june.can you tell me what's the environment of the company like???
What are we supposed to wear..??or things alike??
you are a lucky guy to join Infy...
Its realy very good....
Hai friends

Salem, India

#8 Feb 19, 2010
I am doing my last semester Bsc cs in a college and recently i got placed in Infosys BPO and now im in a dialema to join or not !.Can any of you say the reallity of this opportunity, good or bad ,... my job category is Process Executive .....how is this job nature and other details pls
infoscion

Trivandrum, India

#9 Feb 23, 2010
Hai friends wrote:
I am doing my last semester Bsc cs in a college and recently i got placed in Infosys BPO and now im in a dialema to join or not !.Can any of you say the reallity of this opportunity, good or bad ,... my job category is Process Executive .....how is this job nature and other details pls
Thats a call center job basically, hope you know that. If you are interested in CS, and you can afford it i.e no compelling reason to start working immediately, go for an MCA and join as an engineer.
xyz

Bangalore, India

#10 May 12, 2012
no process, no salary, 13 is the averages working hour! No growth as they hav i-race in place. Every increment is not more than 1k. And heavy cost cutting going on, believe me they have even removed the coffee machines!
truthteller2010

India

#11 Aug 9, 2012
As an ex-infosys consulting employee, I can easily say its one of the best companies to work for. I really doubt the veracity of some of the above negative comments on Infy Consulting, as its difficult to believe these are ex-employees given the standard of language.
Pravin

Mumbai, India

#12 Sep 4, 2012
My joining with Infosys is on 1st of oct. I am joining there with desination of technolgy Lead. But my exp will be 5 year on sept 25th.I have relived my previous organisation on 3rd of sept. Is it will count as 5 year or not.Please let me know.
kashim khan

New Delhi, India

#13 Oct 28, 2013
i am student of the m.c.a. 5th semester i want join the infosys but i got the very low marks in schooling time but i have good marks in b.c.a. and m.c.a.
can i join the infosys if yes .
what is the prosedure?
tell me please
indian

Hicksville, NY

#14 Mar 20, 2014
Infosys is shame to india, cheap quality work, employees have a very bad attitude and no professionalism at all. its a company not for hard working people, its a company with out ethics, this is my experience after working with infosys teams for last 3 years. Its definitely not the company what narayana murthy or nandan say to media.
Truth voice

Manchester, CT

#16 May 7, 2014
I am a later hire at USA Infosys. They brought Global compensation Model and initially everybody rejoiced at.
But Once the project ends and the consultant is assigned to a new client, Infy cuts the pay upto 20% and the HR attitude is take it or leave it.
Not a good company for long term.

I would say Infy USA is a rogue company, & be careful before accepting Infy Offer.

One American senator rightly called Infy a CHOP SHOP.
bab

Bangalore, India

#17 Jul 14, 2014
please don't join that company . you will lose all the important things in the life
Replay

Delhi, India

#18 Jul 18, 2014
i am earning 12 lakhs. Should i join infosys. My joining is on 28th july.

Shall I join or not?
RQN

San Jose, CA

#20 Mar 18, 2015
A terrible place to work. The worst HRs you will ever see.
Their policy is and will remain MORE work and NO pay.
Hikes are insignificant. Career growth is limited.
fgjhi8

Chennai, India

#21 Jul 29, 2015
How is the work culture in Infosys CCD India now.. with the new bosses in place. I knew they had a major issues earlier
Raj

Fontana, CA

#22 Aug 29, 2015
I think Infosys has a lot of competition from Wipro, Tata Consultancy, Cognizant, Xerox, Accenture, CSC, Hewlett Packard, IBM, SAIC, Booze Allen Hamilton and thousands of small IT firms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Infosys Technologies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should I join Infosys? (Aug '10) Jun '17 Human 29
Infosys rort 457 (Sep '16) Dec '16 Rort ar se 79
News Infosys, TCS, Wipro go slow on hiring (Nov '12) Sep '16 IndianMf 11
Want to join infosys (Jul '11) Sep '16 Christy 7
Does Infosys Noida Exist ? (Jan '07) Sep '16 David 19
Procedure to rejoin Infosys (Sep '11) Sep '16 DirtyCNts 19
News Infosys CEO Shibulal turns a real estate tycoon (Jun '14) Sep '16 Coksucker 4