Big Data Webinar 06 March: Extract Value from Unstructured Data with MapReduce
Posted in the Informatica Forum
#1 Feb 28, 2012
This is the 2nd webinar in the Informatica "Big Data Tuesdays" series. Interest in Hadoop and MapReduce-based technologies is higher than ever. Join this webinar to learn from big data pioneers about how to drive value from unstructured data.
Join Big Data pioneers Tasso Argyros from Teradata Aster, Amr Awadallah from Cloudera, and Ronen Schwartz from Informatica for this webinar on Tuesday 06 March to learn:
• Why you need a new approach to manage unstructured, complex data.
• How to take advantage of the power of MapReduce.
• Pitfalls to avoid when architecting for optimum data flows across Big Data technologies.
• Use cases and benefits to expect for the combination of technologies.
Find out more about this webinar: http://bit.ly/yBARgv
Find out more about the other webinars in the “Big Data Tuesdays” series: http://bit.ly/zIy6gw
#2 Feb 28, 2012
Why register for the Big Data Tuesdays webinars?
• You are planning Big Data Projects but don't know how to get started.
• You wish to revamp your information infrastructure and understand the sweet spots for Big Data projects.
• Your organisation has business goals that require better management of unstructured, complex data.
• You are interested in deploying Hadoop, data warehousing appliances and other big data infrastructure technologies.
Find out more about the “Big Data Tuesdays” webinar series: http://bit.ly/zIy6gw
Add your comments below
|Informatica Admin & Cloud Deployment||May '17||avi_infa||1|
|Converting row data to column data (Sep '16)||Sep '16||Roopa||1|
|How to Handle Horizontal tab in Flat file in in... (Sep '15)||Jul '16||ann_p||2|
|active and passive t/f (Feb '16)||Jul '16||ann_p||2|
|Loading a specific Erwin model version into Met... (Apr '16)||Apr '16||SCHJA26||1|
|not recognizing the source file (Jun '08)||Mar '16||Jayashree||2|
|calling informatica powercentre workflow as a s... (Mar '16)||Mar '16||anil||1|
Find what you want!
Search Informatica Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC