Premiere's deal lines up an IMAX thea...

Premiere's deal lines up an IMAX theater in El Paso

There are 142 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 5, 2011, titled Premiere's deal lines up an IMAX theater in El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

El Paso could get an IMAX theater as early as this year. IMAX Corp. and Texas-based Premiere Cinema Corp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
LosTontosDeElPas o

Helmville, MT

#145 Apr 16, 2011
ima wrote:
Los Tontos del paso and I know who you are NEED TO BE KICKED BY LAW OFFF THIS FORUM!!!!!
Kiss it, phool. Try mine. "I Know Who You Are" is penisless. Hence his name "La Panocha".
No one

El Paso, TX

#146 Apr 23, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
There are two good options on the East and West side of town with the XD theaters. Large screen, great sound and digital projectors. You all should check them out.
XD not the same as IMAX... different film and different quality.. XD is just blown up regular feature

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skyhorse Publishing To Launch Two New Titles On... (Aug '15) Aug '15 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
Rendering for IMAX (Sep '09) Mar '14 Neetesh 4
Dark Knight Rises on Cinemark XD will include t... (Jul '12) Jul '12 ian 2
News AMC TheatresA and General Growth Properties Ann... (Jun '12) Jun '12 datruth 1
News IMAX gives 2 space shuttle cameras to Smithsonian (Apr '12) Apr '12 fromoverthesea 1
"Alice in Wonderland" (2010) (Aug '11) Aug '11 Abishai100 1
News Sony Invites Consumers to Imagine Their Lives i... (May '11) May '11 Maybe 2
More from around the web