SmallRNA Deep Sequencing v1.5

SmallRNA Deep Sequencing v1.5

Posted in the Illumina Forum

Rod

Australia

#1 Sep 24, 2009
I'm preparing smallRNA samples for v1.5 single end reads. After the cDNA library generation I've checked that the constructs contain each adaptor and an insert on a PAGE gel and see bands of the correct size (around 100nt). When I Sanger sequence(for final validation)however, I continually see the adaptors ligated together with no insert. I have cloned the into a plasmid and amplied the construct from here and the size still looks good. Has anybody else had a similiar problem? Does anybody have any suggestions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illumina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Data Analysis (Apr '13) Apr '13 Shrinka 1
Drug Discovery Services, Computational Chemistr... (Jul '11) Aug '11 isuayesha 2
Clinical Data Management Services (Aug '11) Aug '11 Vincent 2
News Drug Discovery with Computational Chemistry (Jul '11) Jul '11 dinesh_kumar 1
News Analystsa New Coverage for January, 7th (Jan '11) Jan '11 Mt St Helens 1
WGBS the next Illumina? (Aug '10) Aug '10 Chester Westfield 1
News FDA takes issue with genetic tests from 23andMe... (Jun '10) Jun '10 James Anderson Me... 3
More from around the web