WGBS the next Illumina?

Posted in the Illumina Forum

Chester Westfield

Portland, OR

#1 Aug 12, 2010
WGBS has growth of over 17% for the month, and 4x's volume increases! When they hit their placement targets for December and start bringing in revenue, we could see a bump up to $4-5 easy, and a possible acquisition as soon as next summer.

Is it the next Illumina?

I'd say yes! If you take a close look, there's a lot of similarities. Think Illumina, May of '04. Volume jumped from 90K to 1.9million in Jan '05. The gain was $.95 to $4.6. Sound familiar, WGBS is doing that right now.

As soon as they announce their first Pharma deal, the stock's going to grow vertical. I expect great things!

You've got to checkout their website: http://www.wafergen.com/index.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illumina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Data Analysis (Apr '13) Apr '13 Shrinka 1
Drug Discovery Services, Computational Chemistr... (Jul '11) Aug '11 isuayesha 2
Clinical Data Management Services (Aug '11) Aug '11 Vincent 2
News Drug Discovery with Computational Chemistry (Jul '11) Jul '11 dinesh_kumar 1
News Analystsa New Coverage for January, 7th (Jan '11) Jan '11 Mt St Helens 1
News FDA takes issue with genetic tests from 23andMe... (Jun '10) Jun '10 James Anderson Me... 3
SmallRNA Deep Sequencing v1.5 (Sep '09) Sep '09 Rod 1
More from around the web