Senate gun control deal stuck on issue of federal background records

Feb 24, 2013 Full story: www.guardian.co.uk 7

Amid speculation that a bipartisan deal is near, Republican negotiator tells Fox News 'I don't think we're that close to a deal' Gun owners rally on the grounds of the Arizona state capital last week to protest any tightening of US gun laws.

Full Story
blaster

Fork Union, VA

#1 Feb 24, 2013
You cant have our guns you satanist swine from hell.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Feb 24, 2013
There is no reason a Grandfather needs to give his Grandson his favorite pheasant gun without a complete background check on both of them. Talk about a loophole. Do you have any idea of how many criminals might pass their gun on to the next generation of criminals?

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#3 Feb 24, 2013
RustyS wrote:
There is no reason a Grandfather needs to give his Grandson his favorite pheasant gun without a complete background check on both of them. Talk about a loophole. Do you have any idea of how many criminals might pass their gun on to the next generation of criminals?
The grandson is a loner loser, he wants to kill one dozen girls in middle school. His teachers and everyone in his school know he is a ticking time bomb. He burned two dogs alive, for fun. He attached roman candles to a cat.

Grandpa molests grandson regularly.
Sound familiar?

The Left Coast

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
The grandson is a loner loser, he wants to kill one dozen girls in middle school. His teachers and everyone in his school know he is a ticking time bomb. He burned two dogs alive, for fun. He attached roman candles to a cat.
Grandpa molests grandson regularly.
Sound familiar?
Sorry, I know nothing about your family. But this does give me an insight to your personality. You may want to seek some professional help. Good luck.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#5 Feb 24, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I know nothing about your family. But this does give me an insight to your personality. You may want to seek some professional help. Good luck.
Nope, not my family. Some family that plays fast and loose with guns.
S-N-A-F-U

Sierra Vista, AZ

#6 Feb 25, 2013
NEWS ANCHOR HANDED HIS HEAD ON GUN CONTROL....

West Virginia News!!!

One of the absolute BEST videos you will ever see about the Media Agenda over “Gun Violence”(the new approved word for Gun Control)….. A classic example of the difference between a Liberal Talking Head, and someone with knowledge on the subject....

www.gunssavelives.net/blog/video-anti-gun-new...

The Left Coast

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not my family. Some family that plays fast and loose with guns.
It's OK Billy, it's not your fault. I'm sure you had mean teacher in grade school and so what if the girls don't like you. The ATF agents will help you when they get there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

IGN Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pennsylvania's W.W. Bridal Boutique Under Fire ... Aug 21 Wondering 23
California Schools Hiring to Accommodate Latest... Aug '14 spytheweb 1
2 Ugandans go to court over homosexual offenses Aug '14 Gremlin 6
Woman who allegedly snuck onto flight arrested ... Aug '14 Peacocks Rule 2
Woman Spreads Nude Pics of Gay Florist in Alleg... Aug '14 Zeppelin 36
Stowaway from San Jose arrested at LA airport Aug '14 Lawrence Wolf 1
Silicon Valley rally calls on Fox to fire Beckel Jul '14 RayH 1
•••

IGN Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE