Oil Drops From Three-Week High on Speculation of Supply

There are 4 comments on the www.businessweek.com story from Mar 20, 2012, titled Oil Drops From Three-Week High on Speculation of Supply. In it, www.businessweek.com reports that:

Oil dropped from the highest price in almost three weeks in New York on signs U.S. crude supply is rising and speculation that Saudi Arabia may boost output.

Futures fell as much as 1 percent, their first decline in three days. A government report tomorrow may show that U.S. stockpiles rose to the highest level in six months last week, according to a Bloomberg News survey. Saudi Arabia’s cabinet will work with crude consumers and producers to restore “fair” prices, according to the state news agency. Prices may be boosted as much as 30 percent by a European embargo on Iranian oil to take effect in July, said Christine Lagarde, managing director of the International Monetary Fund.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.businessweek.com.

Lance Winslow

Half Moon Bay, CA

#1 Mar 20, 2012
...And all that Iraqi oil now flows to China.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#2 Mar 20, 2012
Schummer did it with his trip to Saudi Arabia.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#4 Mar 20, 2012
More bad news for the reich wing.

You know the GOP is getting desperate if they are now betting all on gas prices. They can't do foreign affairs and they know the economy is improving from where repubs left it after Bush, so they now pick gas prices.

The problem they face is gas prices are cyclical. And every year, gas prices will go down towards the end of summer.

GOP has to know that when this happens, their weak "gas prices" argument will be even weaker.

Can't wait for the excuses Romney will make. Like the economy excuse he'll say "Sure gas prices are dropping, but they would have dropped faster if I was President".

Yeah, sure....GOP...thats the platform.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#5 Mar 20, 2012
Poor GOPasaurs. Gas prices will be falling by the election, as is the unemployment rate. They've got nothing left to run on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

IGN Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Save the Date State Dept. plans to release Clin... May 20 Butters 12
News New York library book returned 55 years late, w... (Feb '13) May 11 DILF 6
News Mayor seeks $51,000 raise after cutting predece... Apr '15 DILF 7
News When It Comes To Insurance, Mental Health Parit... Apr '15 JEngdahlJ 6
News Daniel Craig injures knee filming new Bond film Apr '15 ZIONIST HLWD 1
News CIA Chief: Iraqi Good Guys and Bad Guys 'Tough ... Mar '15 Kar 1
News Joint birthday party for NY couple married 82 y... Mar '15 Spotted Girl 2
More from around the web