Lunchtime Links: Nun accused of stealing $100,000 from parishes between Buffalo, Rochester

Nov 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post-Standard

Authorities say a nun faces grand larceny charges after more than $100,000 was stolen from two western New York churches where she worked.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know that??
And isn't that what the nun is doing, feeding her addiction??
If the media doesn't give us excuses or reason for blacks stealing stuff, then I see no reason to her why whites stole.
THere is NO excuses, they are all criminals.
They are criminals so why would you say he was feeding his family, you dont know that so why put your racial spin on it. I'll tell you why, because you like to make everything racial when its not.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
They are criminals so why would you say he was feeding his family, you dont know that so why put your racial spin on it. I'll tell you why, because you like to make everything racial when its not.
I'm not racing it, they already did, I'm just pointing it out.

The story gives an excuse for the white woman, a reason why she stole. If that's NOT racist, then tell me or show me a story of a black guy that stole and the media gives an excuse for him or a reason why he did it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Its as if blacks steal just because they are criminals, but whites steal because of reasons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

morality wrote:
Its as if blacks steal just because they are criminals, but whites steal because of reasons.
everyone steals for a reason, take your blinder off now TURD, it's not a racial issue, but you have to validate your short comings some how.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Well I don't want to hear WHY the stupid white nun stole other then she's a thieving criminal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

morality wrote:
Well I don't want to hear WHY the stupid white nun stole other then she's a thieving criminal.
Who cares what you WANT to hear TURD. People, regardless of race who steal, do it for a reason. I dont hear you saying that blacks steal to support their drug addiction as do whites. You're just a one sided thinker.......RACIST

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••