of 2
Next Last
Cesar

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2006
I just bought an IBM Netvista:
Type: 8303
Model: LVU

I went to the IBM website and downloaded the video drivers for this computer. My problems is that I can't get the browser to work properly. The letters are just too big and I can't see the whole screen. I tried changing fonts, screen resolution (thru the control panel), etc. too no avail. I used all the drivers I could find hoping to hit something, but no luck.
I know that I am using the wrong OS (Windows XP), since I was told that this type of computers work only with Windows 2000, but I don't know how to go back to Windows 2000 without loosing everything else that I installed in my computer.
Any sugestions? I would really appreciated it.
Thanks!
BryanJK

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 8, 2006
Well, I am using the same computer as Battle Field 2 Server Computer... I can run mine with Intel Extreme Graphics 1 or 2 drivers. And if the text is bigger in a browser, simply left click in a browser. Let off the click, then press control, while holding the "ctrl" key, use the scroller wheel on your mouse. This command also works in most programs.. Such as ts2 goteamspeak.com )
Feel free to email me at [email protected] -TMCLAN.net
Mohammed

Jordan

#7 Aug 28, 2006
Cesar wrote:
I just bought an IBM Netvista:
Type: 8303
Model: LVU
I went to the IBM website and downloaded the video drivers for this computer. My problems is that I can't get the browser to work properly. The letters are just too big and I can't see the whole screen. I tried changing fonts, screen resolution (thru the control panel), etc. too no avail. I used all the drivers I could find hoping to hit something, but no luck.
I know that I am using the wrong OS (Windows XP), since I was told that this type of computers work only with Windows 2000, but I don't know how to go back to Windows 2000 without loosing everything else that I installed in my computer.
Any sugestions? I would really appreciated it.
Thanks!
thank you for all
qqqq

Egypt

#8 Dec 19, 2006
iuo
VidKid

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2007
I have the netvista 8383 and it has the on board Intel82845G video card. XP couldn't discover it (lame) because it says designed for XP right on the front of the box. Knoppix dvd is a great way to ID your hardware, boot up to the dvd and look at /var/log/messages or dmesg to find out your hardware config, then go hunt down your drivers and install them
EMANUELI KINDO

France

#12 May 1, 2007
I'M LOOKING FOR DRIVER FOR IBM MT-M 8303 MGA
frankrizzo

Edmonton, Canada

#13 May 16, 2007
i need netvista MT-M 8307-41U drivers/software. any1 know where to find this?
shahrinz

Kajang, Malaysia

#14 Jul 24, 2007
i'm looking for video and Ethernet driver for IBM MT-M 8303 16A
rattanak

Bangkok, Thailand

#15 Sep 2, 2007
please help me to find the Netvista VGA driver for 6881 type

BR from cambodia
Sez

Belconnen, Australia

#16 Sep 18, 2008
Before you panic google IBM+NetVista+Drivers+...your model number here.Should see a link for Lenovo support and drivers, try here first then mess around searching everywhere else because at least for sound this place is pretty good. unless you're running the wrong o/s for your model...like me...you'll have to look harder
CeeMee

Springfield, VA

#17 Jan 6, 2009
I need some help. I am not that computer savy. I disabled (seems like) all the Drivers on my computer. Now when the computer is turned on everything seems to be working but there is no communication with the keyboard or mointor. Without those items I can't go back and correct my error. Does any one have idea how to resolve this issue. I have a lot of information on the computer that I do not want to loose. Thanks for any help.
CeeMee

Springfield, VA

#18 Jan 6, 2009
Please send info to [email protected]
BILAL

Reunion

#19 Feb 10, 2009
You must install the right graphic driver, once is done start ur pc and then right on esk clic on properties then changes your parametters of display
Joseph

Ghana

#20 Mar 3, 2009
My desktop computer has been formatted and i have lost the sound,vga,network drivers and need your help to solve the problem.

the name of the computer iS IBM NETVISTA
MT-M 8303-81U.
S/N KLRFG1G.
bigmac

France

#21 Apr 22, 2009
I should have them at my office. Just e-mail me [email protected]
Joseph wrote:
My desktop computer has been formatted and i have lost the sound,vga,network drivers and need your help to solve the problem.
the name of the computer iS IBM NETVISTA
MT-M 8303-81U.
S/N KLRFG1G.
dewendra

Sri Lanka

#22 May 3, 2009
i need i bm net vista vga drivers for the windows xp
mervs

Suva, Fiji

#24 Feb 7, 2010
thank
moz

Valencia, CA

#25 Feb 28, 2010
Sez wrote:
Before you panic google IBM+NetVista+Drivers+...your model number here.Should see a link for Lenovo support and drivers, try here first then mess around searching everywhere else because at least for sound this place is pretty good. unless you're running the wrong o/s for your model...like me...you'll have to look harder
thank you.....you help me a lot
moz

Valencia, CA

#26 Feb 28, 2010
this is great forum
Bobby

Kingston, Jamaica

#27 May 25, 2010
I have format My pc jus now i wud really like your help on locating the drivers. for IBM MT-M8303-21U I wud be thankfull very much if you could help me in located these driver ASAP.. please and thanks in advance
email me @[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

IBM Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's what more than 41,000 people think about... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Solarman 1
News IBM revenue falls for 14th straight quarter (Oct '15) Oct '15 Raj 1
News IBM helps you donate computer power to fight Ebola (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News New market study, "Global Document Management S... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Derrick Sly 1
News Why HP Could Become A Top All-Flash Arrays Player (Sep '14) Sep '14 ccr 1
News IBM: Barclays Cuts to Hold; Cash Flow Lackluste... (Oct '13) Oct '13 arjun 1
News Global Mobile Device Management Enterprise Soft... (Sep '13) Sep '13 RichardBrown12 1
More from around the web