Wonder

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2009
Today marks 3 for 3 on my truck breaking down every Tuesday. They told me they can't fix the problem untill your completely broke. How about with the money that you robbed from us Invest it I'm some decent equipment ie new trucks rather than meetings about them stupid baseball cards. I mean honestly, you know how stupid you make us look on the regular trying to describe and sell displays we can't get. I don't know if it is the same person that decided to put the Bakers Inn in a paper bag, but they should get the pink slip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interstate Bakeries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IBC being bought out??? Rumors or Facts ? (Nov '11) Mar 11 Bimbo 139
News Twinkies still on the table: Judge orders Hoste... (Nov '12) Jan '14 corey 93
News Court approves sale of last of core Hostess assets (Jun '13) Dec '13 corey 5
News New Hostess owner prepares to re-start Ga. plant (Jun '13) Dec '13 Frisbee 65
Your union (Oct '13) Oct '13 FORMER UNION FOOL 2
Where will Hostess Brands pull out of next? (Sep '11) Jul '13 crazy 59
News Homicides in Newport News, 2007 (Nov '07) Jul '13 she was my bff 11
More from around the web