leave already
fed up

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Feb 17, 2009
just close the doors and stop abusing people that work for a bad bad company take a pole with all drivers and other employees see that no one is happy. get a grib no one wants this company its a job and a bad on at that. when everybody is unhappy how do you think your service will be no matter how many new or old product you try to sell. Oh and why don't you give the 20+ stops a day and the wait lets take money from them on top of it ya this is the way to do it. Call it good and SHUT YOUR DOORS
Jon B

Wilmington, NC

#2 Feb 17, 2009
I hear you loud and clear. I have 19 stops a day and its terrible and to boot my route average is just $5200. Ton of hours and not a lot to show for it.
Screwed by IBC

Sherwood, OH

#3 Mar 9, 2009
Mr. Jung and top management screw the little guy and steal. Boycott all Interstate products, Wonder, Twinkies and all.. .let's prove they cannot screw people and get ayay with it
the wiz

West Chester, OH

#4 Mar 11, 2009
i've worked for this company fot thirty years.this is by far the worst bunch of management ever. i just did my taxes i've lost 8,500 in the last 5 years. just about the time of the suspect bankruptcy. been losing ever scince.working harder making less. thats the ibc creed.ask your management how much the lost. ask your union people how much they lost.as usual we carry the burden.
mellocreme

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Mar 28, 2009
hey ibc i just want to say thanks for giving me the private label at my walmart supercenter you just increased my take home pay by around 15 percent way to go guys my self and kids say its gonna be a grat year here at sara lee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interstate Bakeries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IBC being bought out??? Rumors or Facts ? (Nov '11) Mar '15 Bimbo 139
News Twinkies still on the table: Judge orders Hoste... (Nov '12) Jan '14 corey 93
News Court approves sale of last of core Hostess assets (Jun '13) Dec '13 corey 5
News New Hostess owner prepares to re-start Ga. plant (Jun '13) Dec '13 Frisbee 65
Your union (Oct '13) Oct '13 FORMER UNION FOOL 2
Where will Hostess Brands pull out of next? (Sep '11) Jul '13 crazy 59
News Homicides in Newport News, 2007 (Nov '07) Jul '13 she was my bff 11
More from around the web