New Little Debbie Cupcakes
Cake Man

Bedford, IN

#1 Sep 21, 2009
WOW we can not make enough of these to keep the shelves full, sorry Hostess drivers you can try to give those nasty cupcakes away but once someone tries ours there is no going back. Wait til you see what is next.
Wonder

Lehigh Acres, FL

#2 Sep 21, 2009
I guess you guys at Little Debroah never heard of a little thing called loyalty. Who cares whats next.
Cake Man

Bedford, IN

#3 Sep 21, 2009
Guess you guys at Hostess never heard of quality control, and you will care when you are even further out of the cake business than you already are. Don't be a hater, give me your adress and I will send you a box of quality cupcakes on me, and you will see what eeryone else is finding out, the quality of Hostess cupcakes has went so far down over the years now there is some compitition.
debbie

Muskogee, OK

#4 Sep 24, 2009
little debbie cupcakes are much better
Wonder

Lehigh Acres, FL

#5 Sep 24, 2009
Your right they are cheaper.
ohio consumer

Lucasville, OH

#6 Oct 5, 2009
Cake Man wrote:
WOW we can not make enough of these to keep the shelves full, sorry Hostess drivers you can try to give those nasty cupcakes away but once someone tries ours there is no going back. Wait til you see what is next.
Just ate a little debbie cup cake.omg taste like s hit
ohio consumer

Lucasville, OH

#7 Oct 5, 2009
just ate a little debbie cup cake taste like s hit
wonder guy

Pinola, MS

#8 Oct 5, 2009
In my market little debbie cupcakes are just sitting on the shelves. Besides little debbie is a cheap private label cake, HOSTESS is a premium cake there is no comparison. Just wait there cupcakes will not be on the market long.
Cake Man

Bedford, IN

#9 Oct 15, 2009
Have not been on here in a while I guess I have been spending too much time taking those Hostess sales away. It is tough making all this money while you idiots are taking pay cuts. And yes I take vacations because I make enough to pay someone to run for me, that is why we are business people and you are route guys. Ohio consumer you know you work for Hostess don't lie, that is why there is so much panic from Hostess because they know we will get it all within time.
Wonder

Lehigh Acres, FL

#10 Oct 15, 2009
Cake man there is a little thing called loyalty in which you might not be used to. Lets go back either 6 months to a year ago when you put out your donuts. Priced a dollar less and quarter of the size of ours, your company thought they had it made. After brain washing you at a sales meeting you were convinced you could trick the average customer in to believing that Little Debbie can mass produce a quailty baked good that could compete with ours. 3 months later they are out of all of my majors. Now you can only find them in stores where you are their exclusive cake man. i.e Big Lots, Family Dollar and any other low volume store we are not in. Maybe these cup cakes might take a different direction. I havent seen a decrease in sales in that item being that they are 2 for 6 at most stores and 2 for 5 at super centers. You might disagree but it makes me believe that it is pulling from your own sales. All I know is that history repeats itself and smart money says it will be pulled from the market within 1-2 years.
Yukon

Elmira, NY

#11 Oct 23, 2009
Cake Man
E me at [email protected]
I have info you may be interested in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interstate Bakeries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IBC being bought out??? Rumors or Facts ? (Nov '11) Mar '15 Bimbo 139
News Twinkies still on the table: Judge orders Hoste... (Nov '12) Jan '14 corey 93
News Court approves sale of last of core Hostess assets (Jun '13) Dec '13 corey 5
News New Hostess owner prepares to re-start Ga. plant (Jun '13) Dec '13 Frisbee 65
Your union (Oct '13) Oct '13 FORMER UNION FOOL 2
Where will Hostess Brands pull out of next? (Sep '11) Jul '13 crazy 59
News Homicides in Newport News, 2007 (Nov '07) Jul '13 she was my bff 11
More from around the web