Brian Driscoll
sivicman

Oak Harbor, OH

#1 Nov 18, 2011
Rumor has it out of the Northwood, OH bakery that Brian Driscoll has stepped down. Can anyone confirm this? They need to clean house with ALL the management.
dominate

Hopewell Junction, NY

#2 Nov 21, 2011
i did not hear this.....but that would be so sick
ILL IBC

Lincoln, IL

#3 Nov 26, 2011
Haven't heard or seen anything like that yet , and I will agree they need to clean house on much of management from Corp on down.
upstate ny

Schenectady, NY

#4 Dec 4, 2011
ILL IBC wrote:
Haven't heard or seen anything like that yet , and I will agree they need to clean house on much of management from Corp on down.
Heard Driscoll was going to Quit, but they talked him in to staying.
sivicman

Oak Harbor, OH

#5 Dec 5, 2011
Transport drivers in Northwood, OH are sitting in the parking lot with nothing to do cause runs are being cancelled. Things are real bad.
Naturally Own

Naples, FL

#6 Dec 6, 2011
He should be spayed
breadman

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2011
sivicman wrote:
Transport drivers in Northwood, OH are sitting in the parking lot with nothing to do cause runs are being cancelled. Things are real bad.
Things here in St. Louis are scary.The bakery has slowed production down to 5 hrs. a day from 3 shifts , even though transport deliveries and work has been close to normal .The word in Indiana is they are planning to close the St.louis plant and that the Booneville mo. plant has been sold to lewis bakery. According to Lewis's own web site ,they bought the butternut and holsum brands ( verified ).All the fleet mgrs. from the surrounding bakeries are meeting in St. Louislate tonight and tomorrow. Last time they met like this was in springfield Mo. and each bakery picked tractors from the fleet till they were gone. Plus rumor has it the peoria plant has also been sold.
wrenchbender

Gulf Breeze, FL

#8 Dec 10, 2011
breadman its funny you say that about st.louis cause tuesday morning the fleet manager I work under showed up at the depot on his way to st.louis for a "meeting".
Busted Wrench

Allentown, PA

#9 Dec 10, 2011
I'd like to see Bob Rogus R&R a power steering pump on a "99" M35 freightliner. I doubt he would even know where is was or what it looked like. He must be someones golfing partner.
ILL IBC

Lincoln, IL

#10 Dec 13, 2011
Lewis Website shows butternut as they have the label in Chicago area and have since Wonder was bought by IBC.
andy

Downers Grove, IL

#12 Dec 31, 2011
Driscoll has yet to do anything except ask for more concessions and stop funding pensions. The present management team is no better than the team that drove us into bk the first time. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interstate Bakeries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IBC being bought out??? Rumors or Facts ? (Nov '11) Mar '15 Bimbo 139
News Twinkies still on the table: Judge orders Hoste... (Nov '12) Jan '14 corey 93
News Court approves sale of last of core Hostess assets (Jun '13) Dec '13 corey 5
News New Hostess owner prepares to re-start Ga. plant (Jun '13) Dec '13 Frisbee 65
Your union (Oct '13) Oct '13 FORMER UNION FOOL 2
Where will Hostess Brands pull out of next? (Sep '11) Jul '13 crazy 59
News Homicides in Newport News, 2007 (Nov '07) Jul '13 she was my bff 11
More from around the web