Pierce Brosnan embroiled in a mystery...

Pierce Brosnan embroiled in a mystery in - The Ghost Writer'

There are 1 comment on the Manila Bulletin story from Aug 3, 2010, titled Pierce Brosnan embroiled in a mystery in - The Ghost Writer'. In it, Manila Bulletin reports that:

Pierce Brosnan stars as a former British Prime Minister in Roman Polanski's critically-acclaimed thriller "The Ghost Writer." The film will be shown exclusively at Ayala Malls Cinemas starting Wednesday, August 4. When a successful British ghostwriter known only as The Ghost, agrees to complete the memoirs of former British Prime Minister Adam Lang ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manila Bulletin.

CharlesP

Chatsworth, GA

#1 Aug 3, 2010
Peirce Brosnan CLAIMS THAT HE THINKS POOPLANSKI (Polanski's nickname-because of his constantly sodomizing girls, throughout his life) IS GREAT!
I wonder is POLANSKI DRUGGED AND SODOMIZED BROSNAN???????
If so, HE MUST HAVE LIKED IT A HECK OF A LOT!!
OR MAYBE, Polanski SHARED SOME OF HIS CHILD SEX PARTNERS WITH BROSNAN?????????
WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO HOOK THESE TURDS UP TO A POLYGRAPH????
I WOULD!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

I-play Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I'm in love with my teacher (Jun '09) Jun '13 collins 18
News Shraddha takes inspiration from JLo, Beyonce fo... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rb RECORDS 3
News Andy Grammer will 'Keep Your Head Up' to ring i... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Baylee 1
News First Person: Golfers ever sure they're no good... (Apr '11) May '11 Herrick Laylin 2
News My Pet World: Dog howling at piano playing need... (Apr '11) Apr '11 fred 1
News Student of the Week (Jan. 31) (Jan '11) Jan '11 Susana Venegas 1
News Lowell RMV traffic a bear for some, a boon for ... (Nov '10) Dec '10 local observer 65
More from around the web