INSURANCE: Humana Shares Surge As Aetna Rumors Swirl

Full story: Hartford Courant

Shares of Humana Inc. rose the most since 1999 and options trading surged to a record on speculation that the health insurer will be acquired, perhaps by Aetna .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Pam

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

I think the rumor about Humana being bought by Aetna is a hoax. The stock prices are not the highest they've been in years.
dandyfop

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

DING! But notice there has been a nice surge in price since that rumor was floated. The sound you hear is Humana insiders selling their stock.
AWAN

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

what is e.a.r., with complete coverage, exclusions, clauses etc. and also for reinsurance?
DAVE OF SCOTTSDALE

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

HUMANA MILITARY, A KEY PROVIDER OF TRICARE FOR THE SERVICEMAN MAY BE IN THE POSITION THROUGH ITS ADVANTAGE HEALTH PLANS TO RUN OUTPATIENT CLINICS FOR THE SERVICES AS WELL AS THE HOSPITAL NEGOTIATIONS FOR COMPLETE MEDICARE BENEFITS AS WELL AS WITH THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY FOR MEDICARE PART D. HUMANA IS A KEY PLAYER IN SENATOR KENNEDY'S BEHIND CLOSED DOOR HEALTHCARE COMMITTEE MEETINGS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Humana Discussions

Search the Humana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Humana Part D customer service is elderly abuse (Mar '06) Apr '14 Scott Waterhouse 40
Humana Part "D" (Nov '13) Feb '14 locoterry 3
Is harassment allowed in Humana Corporate cultu... (Apr '13) Jan '14 solidarity 14
Ex-Humana manager pleads guilty to bribery (Feb '13) Nov '13 Nancy Jones 4
Stay Smart, Stay Healthy: Humana Using New Medi... (Nov '08) Nov '13 Nancy Jones 2
Why I am Leaving Humana (Mar '10) Oct '13 Maye 4
Racial Discrimination Lawsuit Against Humana Re... (Jul '12) Sep '13 solidarity 8
•••
•••