Humana buys Cariten from Covenant for...

Humana buys Cariten from Covenant for $245 million cash

There are 2 comments on the www.knoxnews.com story from Aug 4, 2008, titled Humana buys Cariten from Covenant for $245 million cash. In it, www.knoxnews.com reports that:

News Sentinel staff Originally published 08:26 a.m., August 4, 2008 Updated 08:26 a.m., August 4, 2008 Humana Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.knoxnews.com.

“Did it on em'”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 4, 2008
Interesting...wondering where this will go. Somewhat our insurance is no longer with Cariten.
muckraker462

Seymour, IN

#2 Oct 16, 2008
Inexperienced surgeons botching bile duct surgeries. Laproscopic gall bladder surgery is one of the most performed surgeries in the U.S. At least 750,000 operations are conducted each year, quickly rising to popularity since it was introduced in 1989.
However, more surgeries means more surgeons are performing them, often leaving patients with an inexperienced surgeon doing this type of express, sometimes outpatient, surgery. One of the most common injuries suffered by patients is from these physicians, when they cut the common bile duct during the surgery. This injury is often very painful and life-long effects can set in soon after the surgery. These inexperienced surgeons are to blame. Please visit this site for more: http://bile-duct-cut.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Humana Part D customer service is elderly abuse (Mar '06) Jun '17 ocostich 42
Child-Only Coverage (May '17) May '17 Katie 1
Narval CC Device for sleep apnea (Mar '17) Mar '17 jeaukool 1
Is harassment allowed in Humana Corporate cultu... (Apr '13) Jan '17 solidarity 18
Out-Of-Pocket and copays (Sep '16) Sep '16 My Honest opinion 2
Fraulent Provider (Jan '16) Jan '16 GaryG 1
News Department of Defense awards Humana Military ne... (May '09) Oct '14 Leachmark707 9
More from around the web