McConnell Blasts Gov't 'Gag Order' fo...

McConnell Blasts Gov't 'Gag Order' for Humana Probe- WSJ Op-Ed:...

There are 2 comments on the FoxNews.com story from Sep 24, 2009, titled McConnell Blasts Gov't 'Gag Order' for Humana Probe- WSJ Op-Ed:.... In it, FoxNews.com reports that:

U.S. health officials launched an investigation into Humana after the Louisville-based company mailed a letter to patients enrolled in its Medicare Advantage plans, alerting them that President Obama's health overhaul could eliminate important benefits of the program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FoxNews.com.

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Sep 24, 2009
Wake up people! The liberals in DC have gone Communist. How dare they use intimidation tactics to quiet anyone who has a dissenting opinion from their own!

First, Obama's White House sets up a hotline to turn your family or neighbors in if you say anything negative about the Obamination.
Now...
"The investigation was first suggested by Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus [whose health care bill is being debated right now]...-- ordered a "cease and desist" order on all of Humana's health care mailings until the investigation is concluded."
Sounds like something Hitler or Lenin would do.

"...the investigation is a clear breach of First Amendment rights."
Another instance where liberals have rights but anyone who disagrees with them don't?

"Obama has insisted that despite planned cuts to Medicare providers, seniors would not see their benefits reduced under a health care overhaul. But CBO Director Douglas Elmendorf contradicted that Tuesday under questioning by Finance Committee Republicans, saying seniors in the private Medicare Advantage plans could see reduced benefits under Baucus' legislation."
Another Obamination lie.
Dude

Hartford, CT

#2 Sep 25, 2009
But I though dissent was patriotic??

I guess not when there is a Democrat administration in the White House. They've once again showed their complete lack of regard for the U.S. Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Narval CC Device for sleep apnea Mar 10 jeaukool 1
Is harassment allowed in Humana Corporate cultu... (Apr '13) Jan '17 solidarity 18
Out-Of-Pocket and copays (Sep '16) Sep '16 My Honest opinion 2
Fraulent Provider (Jan '16) Jan '16 GaryG 1
Humana Part D customer service is elderly abuse (Mar '06) Apr '15 Connie 41
News Department of Defense awards Humana Military ne... (May '09) Oct '14 Leachmark707 9
Humana Part "D" (Nov '13) Feb '14 locoterry 3
More from around the web