Humana 4Q Earnings Soar to $155 Million

Humana 4Q Earnings Soar to $155 Million

There are 1 comment on the The Associated Press story from Feb 5, 2007, titled Humana 4Q Earnings Soar to $155 Million . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Health insurer Humana Inc. said Monday its fourth-quarter profit more than doubled on the strength of its burgeoning Medicare business, capping a record year in revenue, profit and medical membership.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Marilyn Escobar

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2007
How many hundreds of millions of dollars does the CEO of Humana take? No ceo EARNS such an obscene amount of money? How many claims are denied so that undeserving, satanic money-worshippers can steal more money and more lives?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Humana Part D customer service is elderly abuse (Mar '06) Jun '17 ocostich 42
Child-Only Coverage May '17 Katie 1
Narval CC Device for sleep apnea Mar '17 jeaukool 1
Is harassment allowed in Humana Corporate cultu... (Apr '13) Jan '17 solidarity 18
Out-Of-Pocket and copays (Sep '16) Sep '16 My Honest opinion 2
Fraulent Provider (Jan '16) Jan '16 GaryG 1
News Department of Defense awards Humana Military ne... (May '09) Oct '14 Leachmark707 9
More from around the web