Shady Agents
Emmett

Grayson, KY

#1 May 25, 2012
I contacted Humana when the time came to get a drug plan. I'm 69 years, never had any health problems, still don't. I get a call from an agent who says he can set me up. After I listened to his lines, I said no. I do not want that. I thought everything was OK. I get an eye appointment and they call me and said my insurance has changed and I need to let them know what I have. I said I have the same as before, Medicair and BlueCros/Blueshield. She says no I have Humana. I told her I did not have Humana, I don't have anything Humana. Well, it seems this "agent" signs me up anyway. I got no paper work, cards or zip. I call Humana to tell them it's all a mistake and cancel this right now. She says I can't til October to opt out. I said opt out of something I didn't get in the first place? She said yes. They have been taking these premiums out of my social security since December. Nobody can help me it seems, so has anyone else had this kind of shit happen to them from Humana? They are screwing me now til October. I will never get Humana for any plans what-so-ever. I don't even have a name of this agent, I thought he was only telling me the plans, so didn't think it necessary since I told him I didn't want any of Humanas' plans. Right now, if I could find him, he will need some insurance.

Never had anything like this in my entire life. Ethics have really changed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Humana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fraulent Provider Jan '16 GaryG 1
Is harassment allowed in Humana Corporate cultu... (Apr '13) Oct '15 HumLife 17
Humana Part D customer service is elderly abuse (Mar '06) Apr '15 Connie 41
News Department of Defense awards Humana Military ne... (May '09) Oct '14 Leachmark707 9
Humana Part "D" (Nov '13) Feb '14 locoterry 3
News Ex-Humana manager pleads guilty to bribery (Feb '13) Nov '13 Nancy Jones 4
News Stay Smart, Stay Healthy: Humana Using New Medi... (Nov '08) Nov '13 Nancy Jones 2
More from around the web