'Hulu Plus' is more of a minus: report

There are 3 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Aug 27, 2010, titled 'Hulu Plus' is more of a minus: report . In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

" Hulu Plus " doesn't add that much for it's $9.99 per month charge, according to a report from market research firm One Touch Intelligence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#1 Aug 27, 2010
Isn't that how "free stuff" usually goes?

Like NET ZERO isn't zero anymore.

Once they get enough people to get hooked on the "freebies", then they start charging.

Don't be surprised if they don't eventually start charging for everything.
same old

Pulaski, TN

#4 Aug 29, 2010
I use hulu regularly so in my opinion (at least in the Winter months anyway) to me it would be worth $9.99 to not have commercial interruptions.

If the commercials remain intact (during the actual program time) after paying the $9.99 then that would be the last $9.99 they got from me.

I'll ask around first to see if the $9.99 removes commercials during the program air time. If not then it's $9.99 for nothing.
thom

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 29, 2011
Like hulu plus better than netflix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

hulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nashville Country Revival on Hulu (Sep '14) Sep '14 happypop 1
News A Year Without Cable (Dec '12) May '13 Frank 5
Netflix, Hulu Plus or Amazon Instant Video Revi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 HuluNetflix 1
News Teens Recover After Stabbing (Aug '11) Aug '11 Corollaries 1
News Watch the Fat Head Documentary on Hulu (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mariano 1
News "American Idol" Alum's Homeless Claims False? (Jan '11) Feb '11 Celeb spokesperson 3
News Comcast Gobbles Up NBC (Jan '11) Jan '11 seth adams 1
More from around the web