Comcast Gobbles Up NBC

Comcast Gobbles Up NBC

There are 1 comment on the Journal Enterprise story from Jan 20, 2011, titled Comcast Gobbles Up NBC. In it, Journal Enterprise reports that:

The Federal Communications Commission and Department of Justice each issued statements Tuesday January 18, 2011, giving the approval Comcast needs to continue with previously announced plans to purchase NBC Universal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Enterprise.

seth adams

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jan 20, 2011
This should be great for MSNBC. After Obama handed GE Tarp Billions, the MSNBC hosts were force to devote at least 1/4 of their daily programs to slandering Sarah Palin. Now it is felt the Hosts may be able to be able to "man up" and become relevant enough to draw a a larger audience than the dwindling number of so called "progressive" psycophants who have been their target demo since the TARP deal.

Exciting times ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

hulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY ADS when I pay? May '15 Perk322 1
Netflix, Hulu Plus or Amazon Instant Video Revi... (Jul '12) May '15 Perk322 2
Nashville Country Revival on Hulu (Sep '14) Sep '14 happypop 1
News A Year Without Cable (Dec '12) May '13 Frank 5
News Teens Recover After Stabbing (Aug '11) Aug '11 Corollaries 1
News 'Hulu Plus' is more of a minus: report (Aug '10) Jul '11 thom 3
News Watch the Fat Head Documentary on Hulu (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mariano 1
More from around the web