Harris Corp. joins effort to develop radio that is accessible f...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Against a backdrop of cell phones that play live TV and computers that fit in the palm of your hard, the announcement that Harris Corp.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2008
Ed Rosenberg

Newtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

"It is critical that the consumer manufacturers wake up and recognize that making radios and other consumer products which are inclusive is not only the right thing to do, but the path to financial success and ultimately their survival as a company."

Indeed...in my daily searches for inclusion news, however, I have seen quite a bit done in recent years with "inclusive" or "universal" design.

Anyone interested should google these concepts for more info.

Take care.

http://ww.everyoneisincluded.us
Grayson Peddie

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

I checked for HD Radio stations in Tallahassee in HDRadio.com , and sadly, there isn't one.:(

I saw "8 more coming soon," but I don't bet that there will be 8 radio channels in Tallahassee... I don't see this happening in Tallahassee during the first quarter of 2008. Or will they?

Anyone in Tallahassee will be left out in the dark until this happens.:( So much in case for emergency.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Harris Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyco closing Lowell plant, moving 100 jobs (Nov '10) Jul 28 Waste my Time 48
Harris Corporation Launches IP-based Air Traffi... (Feb '13) Feb '13 migan 00966536685340 1
Harris Sets Up Equipment Financing (Sep '07) Dec '11 Janie Graham 2
Harris Corp. Wins IDIQ Contract with Potential ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 LoveHarrisStock 1
Mark Kelley Joins Donovan Data Systems as Repor... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Jeffery 1
Getting a job or internship with Harris RF Divi... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Paul 1
Harris Corporation's Maritime Technology and Se... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Rachel 4

Search the Harris Corporation Forum:
•••