The Sunflower Girl

The Sunflower Girl

There are 1 comment on the KAAL TV - Minnesota story from Jan 28, 2010, titled The Sunflower Girl. In it, KAAL TV - Minnesota reports that:

For the first time, a 9-year-old girl was able to lay eyes on the piece of art she is a part of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAAL TV - Minnesota.

Troy, NY

#1 Jan 28, 2010
Eric is truly the most amazing person, friend and artist to me and many others. God has blessed him with a beautiful gift of bring a story or a feeling to life on canvas. He has touched and helped so many of the lives of those far and near him. Eric has ben a very special part of my life as he has taught me so much about myself and showed me how to have a childlike happiness again. I couldnt imagine my life without him in it, i am truly blessed and honored that he is. i will always cherish the times we spent smelling the flowers and talking on a hot summers night while gazing up at the stars.): Luv ya always M:-)) xo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hormel Foods Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hormel Worker Injured on the Job (Feb '09) May '15 whoremel 25
News Review: Book looks at costs of pork production (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Pitcairn Island, home of famous Bounty mutineer... (Apr '08) Jun '14 skinny bones taco 10
News Depardieu, in tax fight, gets Russian citizenship (Jan '13) Jan '13 PolskaHusaria 2
News How SPAM became spam (Dec '08) Sep '12 sucker 4
News Week-long autism camp ends (Aug '11) Aug '11 FBOMBER 1
News Spam can is iconic, and Hormel wants to keep it... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Circular 22
More from around the web