13th Austin meatpacker identified wit...

13th Austin meatpacker identified with neurological symptoms

There are 1 comment on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Feb 9, 2008, titled 13th Austin meatpacker identified with neurological symptoms. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

“We are investigating a likely additional case.”

Another meatpacker appears to have developed the neurological symptoms identified in 12 other workers that sparked a nationwide investigation. via KARE-TV Minneapolis

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

Marjorie Kidman

West Wendover, NV

#1 Aug 8, 2008
I do believe this P.I.N. or progressive inflammatory neurapathy is being used in "experimentation on the populous" via spraying.(Just like sheep scrabby was mixed with monkey kidneys and then put into vaccines which have now killed many Africans and homosexuals.)

Last February 2008,(during the night) I observed a low flying plane which passed over my house (here in a wilderness area) and a huge amount of smoke was coming out of its left side. The next day I had to walk through this "smoke" in order to get some help changing my flat tire which was out on the main road surrounded by snow. All of a sudden I couldn't walk very well (I had to hold onto my son's belt in order to keep on walking). I have had this condition ever since(of nerve damage, pain and paralysis in my leg muscles, plus red itching feet).

(I even fell flat on my face in a store because my ankle wouldn't work correctly, and my leg muscles wouldn't work properly. I couldn't get back up and had to get some help from the store management).

The condition comes and goes, but if I can avoid pollution and take vitamins and medication, I am able to improve my condition.

I am concerned others are also contracting this disease from it being sprayed into our air. I believe they are calling it West Nile Virus or just don't know what it is.

It's really in very bad taste that the the meat packing companies won't voluntarily give those meat packing employees (with this PIN disease) workers' compensation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hormel Foods Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hormel Worker Injured on the Job (Feb '09) May '15 whoremel 25
News Review: Book looks at costs of pork production (Oct '14) Oct '14 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Pitcairn Island, home of famous Bounty mutineer... (Apr '08) Jun '14 skinny bones taco 10
News Depardieu, in tax fight, gets Russian citizenship (Jan '13) Jan '13 PolskaHusaria 2
News How SPAM became spam (Dec '08) Sep '12 sucker 4
News Week-long autism camp ends (Aug '11) Aug '11 FBOMBER 1
News Spam can is iconic, and Hormel wants to keep it... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Circular 22
More from around the web