Hormel fourth-quarter profit up 17 percent as consumers spend more

Full story: TwinCities.com

Hormel Foods Corp. said today that fourth-quarter net income rose 17 percent on better prices for turkey and lower grain costs.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2010
lol

Shell Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

This helped the economy in Mexico. 99% of there employees are illegals. Just like all meat plants now days. Americans are not allowed to manufacture anymore. They do not want these jobs. LOL At least that is what King George told us. He also told us there was wmds and security is the only answer. George I think groin searchs , torture cavety searchs, homeland security makes you a coward and one sick puppy.
lolrockyjerryper son

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

i want the mexikan workers to serch my groin and cavety. In jayle all by shower buddes did that, I miss jayle!
lol

Shell Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

lolrockyjerryperson wrote:
i want the mexikan workers to serch my groin and cavety. In jayle all by shower buddes did that, I miss jayle!
Sounds like the sickos want me. The gop good old pervs with badges. The facts and truth hurt. They can not comment on a article because they do not have a third grade eduction. educated people would not and could not be a cop. Honest God fearing humans could not be a cop.Cops follow everything the evil in the black dress says.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hormel Foods Corporation Discussions

Search the Hormel Foods Corporation Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pitcairn Island, home of famous Bounty mutineer... (Apr '08) Jun '14 skinny bones taco 10
Hormel Worker Injured on the Job (Feb '09) Apr '13 Tammy Cummins 24
Depardieu, in tax fight, gets Russian citizenship (Jan '13) Jan '13 PolskaHusaria 2
How SPAM became spam (Dec '08) Sep '12 sucker 4
Week-long autism camp ends (Aug '11) Aug '11 FBOMBER 1
Spam can is iconic, and Hormel wants to keep it... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Circular 22
Minnesota's food producers fed the nation, and ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 the troll 13
•••
•••