State Dept Presses Venezuela To Pay For Rigs Owned By US Companies

Jun 25, 2010 | Posted by: Hugo Chavez Frias | Full story: www.automatedtrader.net

A U.S. State Department spokesman called on Venezuela's government Thursday to compensate U.S.-based drilling companies if it decides to nationalize rigs owned by those companies.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

“Choose the "Happy" glass!”

Since: Sep 08

Medellin, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

Venezuela can not be trusted.
HONESTY is NOT the Chavez POLICY!
Cha Cha Cha!

Since: Jan 09

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

Honesty, truth, contracts, are you kidding those are the parts the Hugo loves to break he gives his word but as soon as it behooves him he will lie and say he never said that contracts well he says they are made to be broken, so what company is crazy enough to get in bed with Venezuela and its government of rats and thieves.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

Feldcat wrote:
Honesty, truth, contracts, are you kidding those are the parts the Hugo loves to break he gives his word but as soon as it behooves him he will lie and say he never said that contracts well he says they are made to be broken, so what company is crazy enough to get in bed with Venezuela and its government of rats and thieves.
Only Russia and the china, are equally or more corrupt then Hugitos Venezuela.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

baer wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Russia and the china, are equally or more corrupt then Hugitos Venezuela.
FYI.. Obama just flew over my House with two Marine one helicopters.

I could`n get him to stop and say hello .. lool

“Choose the "Happy" glass!”

Since: Sep 08

Medellin, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

Feldcat wrote:
BIGGER rats... BIGGER thieves!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••