Venezuela to oil contractors: Cost cu...

Venezuela to oil contractors: Cost cuts needed 9:11PM ET

There are 1 comment on the BusinessWeek story from Mar 7, 2009, titled Venezuela to oil contractors: Cost cuts needed 9:11PM ET. In it, BusinessWeek reports that:

Venezuela's top oil official on Friday said the government is slashing by 50 percent the amount it spends on oil industry contractors because of low crude prices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BusinessWeek.

FXE

Burlington, NC

#1 Mar 7, 2009
They will loose good contractors and works will go to cheap & unproffessionals. Sorry for Venz. people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helmerich & Payne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joseph Call (Apr '09) Dec '12 Rhonda Robbins 11
News Venezuela to nationalize Helmerich and Payne ri... (Jul '10) Jul '10 JIM 1
News Venezuela Government To Take Over Oklahoma-Owne... (Jun '10) Jul '10 DustyOutlaw 116
News State Dept Presses Venezuela To Pay For Rigs Ow... (Jun '10) Jun '10 I_need_a_beer 5
News Helmerich & Payne Says Venezuela Debts May Not ... (May '09) May '09 I_need_a_beer 11
News Venezuela to takeover oil services companies (May '09) May '09 Gianni 3
News Helmerich idles another Venezuela rig in dispute (Mar '09) Mar '09 I_need_a_beer 3
More from around the web