Another class-action suit filed in bo...

Another class-action suit filed in bomb-range case

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 17, 2008, titled Another class-action suit filed in bomb-range case. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A third class-action lawsuit has been filed in the ongoing legal fallout over homes built on and near a former Army bombing range in southeast Orlando.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

John

Cocoa, FL

#1 Apr 18, 2008
Your "online extra interactive graphic" is useless. One old photo of the track, hardly worth the trip.
phil paunxitauney

Sebastian, FL

#2 Apr 19, 2008
This reminds me of Love Canal.Nobody knew anything and everything is wonderful.I wonder how many palms got greased for this one.The Corp of Engineers should be held accountable.Oh,thats wrong!No one in government is held accountable and guess who gets to pay??
Gaviota

Kissimmee, FL

#3 Apr 23, 2008
I am so happy that some of this residents are doing something, this is the only way that Big Corporations will respect the working class citizens..
Way To Go....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hovnanian Enterprises Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Home-Price Gains Accelerate in Real Estate... (Dec '12) Dec '12 QUITTNER 4
News Home Builders Run Out of Lifelines (Aug '11) Aug '11 Sorry Toll Brothe... 1
I want to sell my Macbook pro 17 (Jan '08) May '10 Tony Ellis 2
News Billions for builders (Mar '10) Mar '10 Sarah 1
News Beleaguered Beazer Homes fights for tax break (Feb '09) Feb '09 Greg S 1
News Construction (Feb '09) Feb '09 Ara Hovanian 1
News Analyst claims Hovnanian may fail 'absent a mir... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Turd Ferguson 2
More from around the web