TheFortuneFinancial.com Initializes F...

TheFortuneFinancial.com Initializes Free Analyst Research on LHO, AIB, BR and FCE-A

There are 9 comments on the XML Journal story from Apr 21, 2009, titled TheFortuneFinancial.com Initializes Free Analyst Research on LHO, AIB, BR and FCE-A. In it, XML Journal reports that:

Investors seeking free and unbiased analyst opinions on the companies mentioned in this release are encouraged to register at http://www.thefortunefinancial.com/index.php?id=78 for a free subscription to access these reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at XML Journal.

Caroline Dombey

Daly City, CA

#1 Apr 21, 2009
Is Allied Irish Banks plc likely to cut or continue stock dividends?
William Knight

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 21, 2009
Whatever Forest City is trying to sell, we're not buying.
Rocco

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 22, 2009
Yeah, this is an easy one. Forest shitty wants people to see an analyst give them a "strong buy" rating.
RJF

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 22, 2009
Forest City try to deceive people? Who the Ratners? All the times they've blatantly lied to people and fools still trust them.

Well, it's time for us the change the game plan. But I'll talk about it with you guys offline.
Joseph T

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 22, 2009
This Fortune Financial company must not be very good if they have to solicit for business on the internet.
Fire Laura Collins

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 29, 2009
Any analyst who gives Forest City a "buy" rating should be tried for murder and thrown in prison.
Big Iron Mike

Elmhurst, IL

#7 May 23, 2009
I wonder if these analysts give opinions as to what companies they think are doing insider trading.
In Broad Daylight

Mokena, IL

#8 Jun 2, 2009
I wonder if the SEC still goes after companies that do insider trading.

In all the years I've done trading I've never seen anything as blatant as this before.

The SEC has to bust Forest City. Otherwise all integrity will be lost and insider scams will get out of control to the point the average investor will shy away.
New Organization Member

Mokena, IL

#9 Jun 3, 2009
In Broad Daylight wrote:
I wonder if the SEC still goes after companies that do insider trading.
In all the years I've done trading I've never seen anything as blatant as this before.
The SEC has to bust Forest City. Otherwise all integrity will be lost and insider scams will get out of control to the point the average investor will shy away.
Just to put it mildly. I thought Ratner would get busted back in April. Maybe they outta investigate the SEC.

Mr. Obama: You act like your whole life depends on Wall Street doing well. Not going to happen if insider trading is allowed (pardon the pun) In Broad Daylight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hotel Properties Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LaSalle Hotel Properties Upgraded by Wells Farg... (Mar '12) Mar '12 propertyleo 2
News Hotel News in Brief (Dec '10) Dec '10 uKhahlamba-Draken... 1
1955 LaSalle Roadster GM Motorama Car (Dec '10) Dec '10 BortzCars 1
News SP's LaSalle Lofts going on sale (Jun '08) Jun '08 SaveUsa 19
News LaSalle Hotel Properties Declares Monthly Divid... (Apr '08) Apr '08 maelstrom 1
News Dani Elhachem and Lisa Schmitt Appointed Genera... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Chris 1
More from around the web